video games ruined my life

DüM

Dysphoria - the reason could be that they cost around 250 bones, maybe. I dont really know. Also, I run GB and MLG scrims, ill add you.

Man I was PWNING on GB tonight

Won 3 matches, (4v4 reg ladder) last one was against a team that was 25-2. now 25-3. hah...

Feels good to finally be taking down decent teams.

Sidenote, the vector pwns.

i need fmj and extended mags for this milk.

had my best day in playing MW2 yesterday... starting to get a good sense of where ppl are camping and i get an orgasm everytime i knife someone..lulz

also love the favela map now.

just screwing around but i've been doing surprisingly well with akimbo .44 magnums and marathon pro / lightweight pro / commando pro recently

need to unlock a silencer on one of the smg's so i can keep my speed up but still have a longer-range primary weapon when necessary

edit: also on commando pro when it says 'no fall damage' how 'no fall damage' are we talking here? literally NO fall damage?

Nesk, hit me: extrAndrew

and yo wtf are bullet penetration kills while using FMJ?

is it without using scope/zoom at all?

and how'd a dude that went 26 kills and 27 deaths get a nuke?!

do killstreaks carryover from previous games?

the fmj challenge is you have to kill someone behind the wall etc.

and

probably he died 27 times then clutched it at the end with 26 kills lol.

Guest Dysphoria
Dysphoria - the reason could be that they cost around 250 bones, maybe. I dont really know. Also, I run GB and MLG scrims, ill add you.

Man I was PWNING on GB tonight

Won 3 matches, (4v4 reg ladder) last one was against a team that was 25-2. now 25-3. hah...

Feels good to finally be taking down decent teams.

Sidenote, the vector pwns.

i need fmj and extended mags for this milk.

250 haha, Thats a pretty good reason. I found a pair at an MLG event but someone sold me out.

I hate you for winning GBs haha, we keep getting like 33-1 teams and we lost. All my team says after the match "it was good practice" haha. SCRIMS FTW

everyone says astros are the best.

yea i heard the same but came across a deal on the Tritton AXPros and decided to buy them instead. and i wasn't disappointed...supposedly true 5.1 dolby digital sound.

def can tell which direction enemies are coming from w/ those things on....no one creeping up on me and knifing me no sir...

anyone else gotta pair of tritton axpros?

I'm getting better with them, but am I right in that if I die while it's in the air heading towards him it won't hit him? I've been chucking my knife at people as they are shooting me and I die obviously but it's in the air headed towards his face.