video games ruined my life

DüM

I was also talking more about the overall feeling of play - Modern Warfare 1 (especially since I only played hardcore) tended to be more about long-range fights / flanking / overall tactics I found. Modern Warfare 2 feels a lot 'closer' and seems to be less about spotting / reaction times and more about mid-to-close range and perks / weird shit. It's fun but it's a little more of a 'fantastic' world like Halo versus the semi-realism of MW1.

word. yea i fuckin hate painkiller, but so good when you kill someone who had it.

I also hate last stand

Yo DUM explain this tactical knife...

from what i gather it's different than the melee knife?

you say you unlocked it for yur USP I'm assuming thats a gun (couldnt find it tho) is it attached to a gun? Bayonet steelo?

btw. this site is real good for comparing gun stats. I find it hard to compare in the game, i always end up fucking up my classes.

http://www.modernwarfare247.com/weapons/assault-rifles

if you want to try the tac knife without unlocking it just go to the UMP45 set up in the pre-made class list, switch to your magnum, and you have the tac knife to use... just noticed this the other day by mistake.

Nuke 21.

I waited until my team was behind before unleashing hell.

The disappointment on the other team was golden.

Edit:

Just got 22. Joined a game midway through, my team was seriously behinid. Got the harrier, it got me a chopper gunner and jammed the nuke on when they were just about to win the game. That was even more fun than the last.

Thanks for clarifying EXACTLY what I meant, all BRs, little variation, snooze fest to play. After the 48498320th game of that, I tend to want variety.

lol... halo 3 is like a real sport. COD is just a video game, which is why i can see it appeals to casual gamers who only care about having a bit of fun for 45 minutes a day.

Anyways im just realizing now, how stupid i sound, so im going to stop talking about that shit.

Today i discovered whoring claymore + scavenger pro. went into FFA with an AK-47 and claymores with that shit on, you get a new claymore everytime you kill someone and walk over their body, and you can have a max of 2 claymores up at a time.

I just camp like a BITCH and go 30-5 ish repeatedly, getting 10+ claymore kills per game. Pretty fun if your just trying to do gun-challenges and you dont want nubs up in your shit.

lol... halo 3 is like a real sport. COD is just a video game, which is why i can see it appeals to casual gamers who only care about having a bit of fun for 45 minutes a day.

this is retarded, anyone who is elite at a game feels this way about the game they are elite at.

painkiller is possibly the most annoying shit ever, i always stop shooting because someone should be dead and painkiller saves them everytime. fuckin bogus if you ask me

i waste a full clip and theyre still standing while i die from 2 hits

this is retarded, anyone who is elite at a game feels this way about the game they are elite at.

Stop pulling shit out of your ass. I'm trying to act as a connection to the mlg community by telling you guys halo is simply on another level and everyone just tries to shoot me down (weak pun).