video games ruined my life

DüM

I played the Beta; it's a great concept, but if it'll succeed is going to depend on whether people communicate and actually play as a team. You could tell that a lot of people playing the beta were used to running and gunning and it took some of the fun out of it.

guess we have to start the sufu +rep squad!

i also like mag's concept because i used to play bf2 ALOT! and enjoyed 64/64 strike at karkland servers

which i misss :(

this javelin bullshit is getting out of hand. havent played a single game without at least a few guys doing it.

theres no way to stop them... anything you do, you gone die!

^ i heard they were banning people now for doing that. supposedly they just banned 2,500 people on pc for modding and shit.

what u guys talkin bout? what javelin bullshit?

Maybe.... low level Team Rockets on halo 3 = MW2.

High level MLG on halo 3 probably requires the most skill out of any competitive video game, and theres absolutely no BS in it (mw2 is pure bs)

But i do see the point your trying to make

Idk about this. If you don't include killstreak/deathstreak rewards (even perks if you wanted), which happens quite often this season in MLG, they're pretty much the same concept but with different engines/physics.

On a tangent, is anyone going to get the new Battlefield: Bad Company 2? I've played a tiny bit of the first one from the times I've been to cousins' houses and I have to say it's really fun. The next one looks like it's gonna be really good. Much more objective centered than the CoD series, it'll take a more of a team effort to get the job done.

Tabris is no joke... KDR of 3.0, accuracy of something like 23%. Ranked 14000 on Xbox live at this... Nuts stats.

And your a girl right?! at least your avatar is...

Haha, nah.

A girl friend made it for me because I never bothered with it and it just stuck.

I do get a lot of overly friendly messages though, sometimes I play along, othertimes I just ignore them. It's quite funny. It's probably helped people forgive me instead of pouring some good old fashioned XBL hate.

Trying to work my KDR back up to 3.3ish though, it's getting somewhat tough now with having 4000ish deaths.

Cheers for the compliments though.

i agree with earlier statements in regards to this game - basically feels like MW1 + Halo 3 = MW2.

Someone said this on the IW boards

if you play halo youll love this, this game has an energy sword called comando, you can dual wield smgs, maulers, you can pilot hornets and have a full time mini radar. the spawns in this game are the same as halo 3 (spawn close to the enemy) theres sniper rifles that dont kill in 3 shots, but sadly there is no forging

cheeaaa, probably first time I actually managed to dominate in a game. sabotage round took about 5 mins in which I killed about 15 dudes whereas the next one had around 4-5 kills before the bomb went off, felt good as usually I'm tailing the team :o

damn jermaine.

what time was it there when you posted that?

tooooo much COD hahahahaha

pfffft 3 am. NEVER ENOUGH.

also, my commando/marathon class is doing awesome in TDM. I blame royale and his friend for ruining my ratio in those FFA matches with it.

anyone who thinks this game is like halo, sucks dick at halo. (or doesn't understand it)

I've been trying to get lightweight pro for the past couple days..shit takes forever. I never really used it when i was a low level (used stopping power on every class up till now)...If i run around for an entire match it seems like i get about 0.75 miles...need 30...fuck.

Also trying to decide which is better - magnum or deagle. Thoughts?

They kind of both suck but i'm going to start doing MLG varient - shotguns banned.

ugh I just ran into a dude using the javelin glitch in FFA. I was running full speed all match knifing dudes and he got me like 8 times with that shit (sometimes someone else would kill him and i'd get caught in the blast fuck)

still haven't seen this happen, but maybe people don't do it in sabotage which is what I'm kind of hooked on 95% of the time..

also, fuck dudes who decide to take the bomb to one of the cranes in highrise. thats the end of the game because no one can get it out.

MW series is nothing like Halo... Halo is all about running around with BRs, maybe picking up a power weapon. BORING Zzzzzzzz

Javelin glitch is fucking retarded, beyond fucking retarded. Ran into a party of 3-4 people running around doing nothing but that, hope they get banned. Seriously ruins the game.

I've been trying to get lightweight pro for the past couple days..shit takes forever. I never really used it when i was a low level (used stopping power on every class up till now)...If i run around for an entire match it seems like i get about 0.75 miles...need 30...fuck.

You can get perks and stuff unlocked in system link and stuff too, probably easier if you could get it set up. If you're serious you could even do the rubber band trick a la morrowind and let your guy run into a corner while you do something else

haha, I just spotted a couple of boosters in wasteland.

there was a bunch of tactical insertions in one of the houses, and both were using silencers so no one would hear em. the dude in my team was like gtfo! i kept laying claymores and then he just ran off...

why can't people just play the game?

haha, I just spotted a couple of boosters in wasteland.

there was a bunch of tactical insertions in one of the houses, and both were using silencers so no one would hear em. the dude in my team was like gtfo! i kept laying claymores and then he just ran off...

why can't people just play the game?

Silencers, smart.

Saw and noticed one dot (teammate) on my radar in the distant corner doing nothing, so decided to investigate (assumed he was AFK, or doing something dumb).

He had a buddy on the other team just putting tactical insertions in front of him and letting him kill the guy. The next three matches I played with these guys ended in nukes.

Seriously people, just play the game...

MW series is nothing like Halo... Halo is all about running around with BRs, maybe picking up a power weapon. BORING Zzzzzzzz

Javelin glitch is fucking retarded, beyond fucking retarded. Ran into a party of 3-4 people running around doing nothing but that, hope they get banned. Seriously ruins the game.

shut up and watch this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOH2fgSRkas

also anyone else who doubts halo, watch.