video games ruined my life

DüM

fYe7q30MNZc

little brother just showed me this.

this guy has tons of ps3 vids.

i just love how he brags about his k/d ratio like hes good hahaha

HAHAHAHA

i saw a couple of vids of this guy before killzone 2 came out, he is like the leader of the ps3 fanboys.

TREY 4 LYFE!

so fucking sick of snipers with dual wield shotguns.. or anyone at all with dual wield shotguns, what an absurd concept. this game reminds me of halo 2 more and more. secondary weapons should be limited to pistols and rocket launchers...

I agree.

its too overpowered imo

If you wanted to make shotguns primary weapons the range would need to be made much longer. The 1887 has some range but it's still short. I can't tell you how many times I've unloaded a clip of my AA12 at a dude across a room and did no damage at all. They're powerful but very limited.

It's a game that's supposed to be fun. Blasting dudes with a shotgun in each hand is fun as fuck.

I disagree DUM, I already think the range is too long on shotguns in this game. Range in COD4 was perfect tho, close range weapons just take more creativity, duck and cover, creative movement paths, etc.

Sniping is already one of the easiest playstyles, and the addition of shotguns to that class makes camping much easier.

E: Using close range weapons just gets bailed on so often in this game and people just fall back on heart rate monitors and assault rifles or snipers because it's easier. I don't think the range on those guns need to be improved people just need to learn how to use them effectively.

i agree with earlier statements in regards to this game - basically feels like MW1 + Halo 3 = MW2. I'm not a big Halo fan so I've got my complaints but I'm still having a ton of fun and I'm definitely getting back in my groove - just went first place on my team like 4 games in a row 18 - 2 on one 16 - 3 on another rest were pretty average.

Derail and underpass are actually my favorite. I think i do better on bigger maps compared to small maps. I just suck ass on favela. Played with DUM earlier on that map and I think my score was like 6-13 while everyone else on my team has positive scores. I also suck ass on highrise too.

I got a nice message from AstroWolf

Then I cried knowing that I've raped my KDR beyond immediate repair with Javedom.

It's so bad, but it's so funny at the same time.

Tabris is no joke... KDR of 3.0, accuracy of something like 23%. Ranked 14000 on Xbox live at this... Nuts stats.

And your a girl right?! at least your avatar is...

i agree with earlier statements in regards to this game - basically feels like MW1 + Halo 3 = MW2. I'm not a big Halo fan so I've got my complaints but I'm still having a ton of fun and I'm definitely getting back in my groove - just went first place on my team like 4 games in a row 18 - 2 on one 16 - 3 on another rest were pretty average.

Maybe.... low level Team Rockets on halo 3 = MW2.

High level MLG on halo 3 probably requires the most skill out of any competitive video game, and theres absolutely no BS in it (mw2 is pure bs)

But i do see the point your trying to make

played hardcore tdm last night. finally went positive in a couple of games. took me forever to get the hang of it.

i love playing hardcore. but then i hate the transition going from hardcore to regular. in regular always stop shooting because the du would be dead in hardcore, then he kills me.