video games ruined my life

DüM

Dear ps3 sufu members, lets play a game in like 1 hour after i finish studying =). Congrats on hitting 1:1 for your k/d ratio, DUM. The games i played with you and semaj, had some kick ass scores. Eventually all ours k/d ratio will go up.

Javelin glitch involves holding semtex (like you're going to throw it) and switching to the javelin.

From there, you just run around and wait for someone to kill you.

Don't climb or use the command button to get onto things or you have to do it again.

Add danger close, marathon and commando, and you're a walking knife bomb.

You also have to keep the javelin out too. I thought it might work as some type of glorified martyrdom and that I could just run about killing shit, but it didn't. When using it today, using any other items (switching to primary, using equips/nades, knifing, etc), even just to switch back to the javelin reset the glitch. I had to do it again to activate. It's not as useful as people might initially think.

And man, it's great you guys have been doing really well. Competition just might be getting better. My joint has been dropping like crazy.. down two tenths from a week ago. I remember when I first got it, I was well above 3.

just had a match on rooftop that went like this:

killing many campers--->predator missle--->harrier--->killing bitches hiding in buildings not smart enough to have a launcher equipped--->pavelow = 26 kill streak and come back to win the match I was losing by 12 kills.

I might get rid of the predator so I can have my third killstreak be the nuke so I can finally get or even see one!

Yeah, the Pavelow currently doesn't count towards your killstreak :S I killed 7 people, used the Harrier to kill 2 more and received the Pavelow. Killed like 4 guys with the Pavelow and didn't get my chopper gunner. Shot 2 people and chopper gunner popped up. At first I thought I didn't set a 3rd killstreak or something.

Pave Lows count toward kill streaks if you get them through care packages.

No, its when you get them from care packages that they don't count.

"Killstreak rewards from care packages dont count towards your kill streak"

Must have just been a small glitch or some other reason this dude didnt get his chopper gunner, because I have gotten nukes while using pave low towards my streak.

played a team death match last night in the airport and kept finding myself in epic standoffs with a guy with a riot shield. We'd dance around each other until one of us dropped our guard, never getting killed by other teammates. I'd say this happened around 4-6 times, and I'd say we killed each other an even number of times.

Satisfaction should be defined in Merriam-Websters as blasting that fucker in the head while walking around a corner for the final kill cam kill.

I was pleased.

No, its when you get them from care packages that they don't count.

"Killstreak rewards from care packages dont count towards your kill streak"

Must have just been a small glitch or some other reason this dude didnt get his chopper gunner, because I have gotten nukes while using pave low towards my streak.

Pave Lows work oppositely; it's a glitch. Pave Lows from crates gather kills for kill streaks, while ones earned through killstreaks don't. I've probably gotten more nukes than anyone here and can assure you Pave Low's are stupid.

you on ps3, lowery? what's your psn id?

I just mastered the ACR. I love this gun now.

I've been working on the ACR and I'm not sure how I feel about it...I'm still contemplating between it and the Scar...

Nice to see how we all compare with that screen shot. Not doing too bad for minimal play time. I've been screwing around with different perks and classes lately. Provides more entertainment than serious playing sometimes.

The ACR is low on damage. There are definitely times where I feel like I pumped dude full of bullets and he still got me, but my longshot game is dope with that gun. I use FMJ on it and I know I got people on the killcam thinking how the fuck did he see me.

but that's the tradeoff. I can still get my ass kicked in close range but the fire rate is good so I do have a chance.

diamonds, no you cant.

I usually Semtex them and run but sometimes they get me killed if they chase me after I stick em.