video games ruined my life

DüM

definitely. theres 3 points where people are going so you have a good idea of where everyone is. but if you have a shitty team around you it can suck. but definitely best bet for a nuke i think.

your thinking of domination, not demolition

unrelated: new super mario bros. wii has pulled me of codmw2 for a little bit, shit is kinda dope

oh man! that game is so intense especially with a full party, thats all we played thanksgiving weekend :D.

and speaking of bugs, some dude glitched himself in one of the rocks in afghan, he was killing everybody, and everyone just left.

just play the game right! geez.

fuck that javelin bug, i encountered two of em just now.

first one was on my team on domination and he just stood at the flag and everyone would die.

second was on demolition, and I just left asap.

sure its funny, but ruining the whole match for everyone is dumb.

so far multiplayer has been working out totally fine on PC - learning curve is harsh as hell especially since i skipped the single player. I need to start some private games on my own and run around and learn the maps I'm barely keeping a 1 : 1 ratio as it is.

any advice for MW2 noobs? i dominated MW1 games by the time I was pretty much finished playing so mainly stuff that's only in mw2 multiplayer i guess

Honestly, I've been using the jav glitch since yesterday, after reading a post on the IW forums the day before (which was largely unnoticed at the time)

It's fucking hillarious. Perfect anti-camper tool too.

Though it's raped my KDR from 3.20 to 3.00. Not going to be impressed if it drops to 2.XX.

I also got nuke #20 tonight.

Just as the nuke went off, some guy who I kept killing managed to kill me for the first time as I was spinning around for my nuke. His bitchmade comments afterwards filled me with laughs.

ooo shit

whats up guys

late pass on this thread...

i've been raping in mw2 but the spawns are FUCKED and theres a lot of stupid shit

also been shitting on kids in gamebattles. my team needs to step up to my level.

i havnt heard of this javelin glitch you guys are talking about, but i've seen a few spot glitches...one guy was inside a rock beside a bombsite on afghan demolition and he got an ass load of kills..

also saw an infinite care package glitch.

edit: and if your on XBL, ADD me. GT: Compiiance

kdr 2.30+ wr 2.00+ .. level 70 ..

i seriously pwn though. i dont kill whore, objective player and beast slayer.

Javelin glitch involves holding semtex (like you're going to throw it) and switching to the javelin.

From there, you just run around and wait for someone to kill you.

Don't climb or use the command button to get onto things or you have to do it again.

Add danger close, marathon and commando, and you're a walking knife bomb.

Javelin glitch involves holding semtex (like you're going to throw it) and switching to the javelin.

From there, you just run around and wait for someone to kill you.

Don't climb or use the command button to get onto things or you have to do it again.

Add danger close, marathon and commando, and you're a walking knife bomb.

sounds fucked. im gonna youtube it for more info.