video games ruined my life

DüM

I do believe I just raped Gouf on Afghan. Well, he got me twice and I got him a good 5-6 times. My team lost in the end though. I went 20-8.

I just went 26-11 on Derail by doing just what I said before. Clear that two story building with my shotgun and then hold it for a minute. Leave and use my killstreaks and then repeat.

Switching between my shotgun and my scar takes forever though and that gets me killed 2-3 times every match.

any fav maps? least favorite maps?

I like most of them with the exception of the one level with the brush in the middle and the small tunnel/trench system... FUCK THAT SHIT.

thats the map where i use my grenade launcher and throw whatever i have in to that fuck hole.

i used to hate the airport but im gettin better with it.

"favela" map, fuck that place.

To do well in this game is honestly to just build up your streaks and let your reward do the work. I usually run a Harrier, Pave Low, and Chopper Gunner and collect 20+ killstreaks like nothing.

As for classes, I usually run with:

- Silencers, Scavenger Pro/Marathon Pro, Steady Aim on SMG's.

- Blinged AR's with Silencers and FMJ, Scavenger, Steady Aim, Stopping Power

- Blinged Snipers with Thermal and FMJ with, Stopping Power, and Steady Aim on darker, harder to see levels or just FMJ and Sleight of Hand on brighter levels.

The SCAR has some of the best Iron Sights for AR's. If you guys learn to aim with them, you can throw in FMJ for more power (1 less bullet per kill) and better bullet penetration.

I'm horrible at Wasteland for sure. I'm pretty good at Favela though I think. I just switch to my shotgun in those tight corridors. If anyone runs into me they're dead. I don't really go on the roofs much I usually get picked off if I do. I'm completely shit at Skidrow though.

Rust on FFA is so much fun but once two dudes were spawned right in front of me and I shotty'd them both.

I'm horrible at Wasteland for sure. I'm pretty good at Favela though I think. I just switch to my shotgun in those tight corridors. If anyone runs into me they're dead. I don't really go on the roofs much I usually get picked off if I do. I'm completely shit at Skidrow though.

Rust on FFA is so much fun but once two dudes were spawned right in front of me and I shotty'd them both.

fuck that map too.. they should have thrown that out.

they need to figure out cross platform software.. i would spend more money to with ps3 and xbl ppl..

diverting to single player for a moment:

anyone else find veteran SO MUCH FUCKING EASIER than it was for W@W?

Yeah. I remember getting so pissed off in MW1 too, but the only mission now that had me dying repeatedly was Whiskey Hotel, that first part in front of the white house with barely any cover

Cleared veteran earlier today, was really a breeze. No more cheap, infinite enemy spawn points. If you're patient and take them out one by one, you can do most missions without dying once. I like it more this way honestly, veteran on MW1 was downright frustrating

As for worst map, my vote goes to Estate

Haven't been playing much, but I hate Rundown and Derail. Definitely not my best games when I play those. Most of the others are spot on though. Still waiting to play with some of you guys.

As for load outs, I stick mostly to my Scar with Red Dot, M93, Slight of Hand Pro, Stopping Power Pro and Steady Aim Pro...I use the AUG every now and then and sometimes a SMG with varying perks depending on the map.

To do well in this game is honestly to just build up your streaks and let your reward do the work. I usually run a Harrier, Pave Low, and Chopper Gunner and collect 20+ killstreaks like nothing.

I read "to hell with this game", and would've agreed

i am at a point where lag is killing me more than i am... i wish i had a better connection speed, but my house is super old, and i think that the lame ass phone wires would not handle it even if i ponyed up the cash...

unlocked the silincer for the mp5 today, been using the tar, i like it with the launcher, but the red dot on it is too big to be useful to me...

i have been getting pretty ill with the launcher... cross map, though window kills, while ducking concept.

scavenger is pretty great too, mad claymores and with the launcher you can keep it throwing.