video games ruined my life

DüM

just got the shotgun attachment on my Scar-H and it's dope. When I fire my AA12 I usually go through a few rounds and don't really see anything. The first time i tried the shotgun on my Scar-H it was awesome to see it knock that dude on his ass.

don't be too sad mw2 on PC blows, direct console port.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQh7SoBiP_Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQh7SoBiP_Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rqLUDfl26Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rqLUDfl26Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

lol

having logged a ton of days on the last MW i was excited as hell for this, after playing for about 24 hours in the last 3 days this is what i think i think in no order, without logic, just thinking.

i wish more people were on xbox, lame to see so many key sufu'rs talking ps3....

i think its easier...

the smaller maps were annoying to me after a while in the last one, but now i want some small maps in the mix, that map rust never comes up in HC TDM and i kinda wish it would.

pretty cool how you can stack your air drops and uav's, i always hated not getting to use my uav when i unlocked the airstrike...

i wish there were more camos for the guns...

i think the achivements are easier to unlock... just me?

i miss the way the old acog looked and swayed, this kinda feels like R6...

i love that these guys took a page from Golden Eye and tell you what kinda of match you had, i always loved that.

the logos are kinda cool to see pop up when you kill someone, but i also dont know if its distracing or not.

the thumper has some great moments if you make the shot right.

i like that in kabuhal or whatever the map is called you can see the two story building from the district map from the last one.

i think that the thermal sight is over powered and people using it are campers...

i think that the lack of run and gun vibe on this one is cool, but also kinda miss it, too many places to cover all the angles...

pro perks are pretty cool...

i like using the vector the most so far, bling and acog and silencer, good times.

im sure this is a unneeded list, but i wanted to share, i like the game a lot, but i miss some aspects of what made the last one so good.

i have it on both and i'd rather play if on playstation because L1/R1 are the shoot buttons on ps3 while it's the triggers on xbox, it becomes confusing as fuck to switch over so im just gonna stay on ps3 while my brother plays on xbox in the other room

I played from 1am until 630 am yesterday and Im finally getting some good 2:1 ratio or better matches. My problem isn't getting kills (Im usually first or second for the match), it's that I die so fucking much because I hate not being part of the action.

Everyone post your classes.

I've mostly been using:

SCAR w/ silencer + holographic (fuck noob tubing)

g3 (just started using this over auto-shotgun, so no attachments unlocked yet)

throwing knife (long range knife throw is probably the most insulting kill you can possibly get)

flash grenades

bling (havent unlocked pro yet)

cold blooded (havent unlocked pro yet)

commando pro

I hate burst guns, but it seems like I always get killed with them (FAMAS + m4a1?), any advice with this shit?

I agree with the AWolf about thermal scope, I've gotten killed in some cheap ass spawn kills because of it and it encourages camping which I despise.

anyone use the heartbeat sensor? ive tried but it distracts me to much and i rely on it instead of just looking at what's infront of me resulting in me missing easy kills. but it seems iike i always get killed by some asshole that just sneaks around using that shit the whole game.

i use the scar with a machine pistol(G8 i think) with marathon, stopping power, and the 3rd perk varies. also im all about them semtex grenades.

i think its lame as hell that the nades have the trail effect in HC as well as normal play... whatever though.

i have been using bling and vector... silenced and acoged... as well as silenced acog m4 and halo silenced scar... usually using hardline as well, as i like to get the air drops quicker. ninja is the one of the more useful third perks to me.

i agree about the heartbeat sensor too. lame.

anyone use the heartbeat sensor? ive tried but it distracts me to much and i rely on it instead of just looking at what's infront of me resulting in me missing easy kills. but it seems iike i always get killed by some asshole that just sneaks around using that shit the whole game.

i use the scar with a machine pistol(G8 i think) with marathon, stopping power, and the 3rd perk varies. also im all about them semtex grenades.

heartbeat sensor only seems good for camping really. I feel like its hard to run and gun with it. id much rather have the holographic and silenced to shoot people from far away and remain essentially invisible.

any fav maps? least favorite maps?

I like most of them with the exception of the one level with the brush in the middle and the small tunnel/trench system... FUCK THAT SHIT.

One Man Army.

Change class at any point in the game. I just abuse this and use it to reload ammo.

this sounds great. i always run out of ammo with the SCAR.

i mainly use FAL with holo and silencer, magnum as 2nd, throwing knife (so satisfying).

perks: bling, stopping, ninja, all pro i think?

and I also agree with LetsGetSerious, when i used the sensor i get carried away and end up just staring at the sensor and when i look up he's right infront of me. im just a noob with these modern addons lol.

Right now I'm using shield and dual wielding vectors. Trying to get the three kill streak shield bash trophy. Don't really give a shit about my KD ratio any more, there's just too much stuff to unlock so I'm constantly switching load outs.

Blast shield (the helmet) is a total piece of crap. Doesn't protect against grenades, what's the point?

I hate derailment also. for me it's either scar/ fal with acog or fmj, slight of hand, cold blooded, ninja, and martyr for death perk until I get final stand (@ lvl 38).

anyone on xbl prefer HC only? most of the sufu'ers play deathmatch and I can't stand it, don't mind big team games but just won't do regular deathmatch at all. add me

ren nasty

I was surprised to see my kill ratio to be about 1/4, would've expected more like 1/10.

I just started using Scar with grenade launcher and thumper today, fun as hell.

skidrow is probably my favourite map, small enough so that it gets hectic but still a few ways around. hate the larger ones like derail and afghan.

thermals terrible^

have for both ps3 and 360

i must admit average player on ps3 is a lot worse than on 360

k/d on ps3 = 3.13

k/d on 360 ~ 2

TDM setup

famas/m16

silencer/holo

aa-12

silencer/holo

frag/flash

bling pro

stopping pro

ninja pro

Search and Destroy

tar-21

silencer/heartbeat

aa-12

silencer/holo

claymore/flash

bling pro

cold blooded pro

ninja pro

I usually do ok on Derail. I can usually go in one of those bigger buildings and clear it with my AA12 and check if anyone's out of the windows and get them with my Scar-H and then go back outside.

setup right now:

Scar-H w/ Silencer & Red Dot

AA12 w/ Red Dot & Grip

Bling Pro

Stopping Power Pro

Steady Aim Pro

I really haven't experimented much with different weapons or perks yet.

Been playing a lot on XBL, Anenome22 is my tag.

Scar with Bling Pro (Heartbeat and FMJ)

p9000 with red dot

Cold-Blooded and Ninja (throwing knife obligatory).

I've been doing pretty good running around behind people and knifing them, using the rifle if necessary. Flash banging rooms full of people before I rush in is a favorite too. I don't get why people find the heartbeat sensor annoying - I just run around like normal and listen for the beep it makes when someone shows up. Then I slip in behind them and wreck their shit from the same direction they came from (the one they don't usually watch).

I've ignored all the work I have to do before the thanksgiving break playing (upgrade system if crack) so this weekend is 90% school now but add me if you want to play sometime.