video games ruined my life

DüM

Actually like in MW1, silencers don't reduce range (the same way scopes don't increase it). Bullets travel forever on all guns except shotguns, but depending on the attachment damage is either increased or decreased earlier or later (for ex: if you put a silencer on a weapon, damage decrease kicks in earlier).

Not true. Try shooting UAV's with silenced SMG's or even AR's. Sometimes they won't hit because it's too far out of range.

Edit: Lol. I tried joining the party again iGit , but I guess I came a bit late and was thrown on the last slot on the opposing team. Felt bad for you, I killed you the most, like 6-8 times I think. Sorry. :(

Edit #2: And good thing they didn't test the F2000 on that AR chart. That shit sucks, it shouldn't make the list. The AK on the other hand... Fucking best weapon on the game, imo.

Edit: Lol. I tried joining the party again iGit , but I guess I came a bit late and was thrown on the last slot on the opposing team. Felt bad for you, I killed you the most, like 6-8 times I think. Sorry. :(

Yeah mang, you killed my score for that game lol. It was around 8 kills too. :( sucks because i invited you to the game to be on our team too.

this actually the first call of duty i've ever played, my lil brother got me on it. i've finally caught the hang of it though. just today i raised my ratio from an abysmal .50 to .58. it doesn't seem like much but that's alot of 20-10's. sabotage is my fav though

Not true. Try shooting UAV's with silenced SMG's or even AR's. Sometimes they won't hit because it's too far out of range.

Attachment properties have been the same in every COD game. The bars on the weapons profile don't mean anything.

Silenced weapons become weaker more quickly, it sounds like your aim is off. Try shooting someone with a silenced weapon across the map, it'll register, it just takes way more bullets to kill now that the bullets are at the weakest.

Acogs don't increase range, they just zoom.

Unfortunately MW2 game profiles are changed so we cant get true charts like we did for MW1, but if you want to get a better idea of what I'm talking about..check out the charts from MW1.

http://denkirson.xanga.com/632800688/call-of-duty-4/

As you can see, aside from the shotguns, all weapons do damage at a range of infinity. These have always been the same for every COD game (you can check charts for all the other ones at top)

this game is making me a lil irresponsible, i need to get up and do wtf i need to do. although it saved me tons of money because i usually cop jawns when i'm bored and this shit has had me entertained from day 1

Silenced weapons become weaker more quickly, it sounds like your aim is off. Try shooting someone with a silenced weapon across the map, it'll register, it just takes way more bullets to kill now that the bullets are at the weakest.

Lol, I can assure you that my aim is just fine. Wasting a couple clips and not getting a single hit registration running on full ping tells me otherwise. When someone cracks the game and gets the official game coding/stats, we'll see who's right. I still stand by my view.

I think maybe it's that sometimes aircrafts can actually hover too far above the acutal range of the weapons, farther than any one person can be from another on a single map.

And as for the Holo vs. RDS debate, the Holo sways a bit less and also has a bit more of a zoom.