video games ruined my life

DüM

I haven't had the balls to play multiplayer yet as I'm new to the game.. I have trouble with these spec-op missions where dudes are hauling ass from every direction (the kill count one in the diner), how the fuck am I supposed stay up

if they fix PC multiplayer i might buy this. i spent ALL DAY trying to clear the sneaky snow sniper mission without being spotted once. no dice. although it's pretty easy to just blow through it with one of their guns :P

I just started playing multiplayer after finishing the single player and some of the spec ops missions, which were jaw-dropping by the way. Maybe I'm not totally used to multiplayer yet but does anyone miss MW1's multiplayer? There's just a whole different feel to it. It was more frantic, exciting and more satisfying in general. MW2 seems a lot less gritty, which I haven't gotten used to and just don't like yet. :(

my eyesare hurting from this weekend.

where are all the noobs in multiplayer, tired of playing against some ninja-ass dudes with 10x higher rank, I'm blasting bullets all over and always taken out with clean shots. fuck.

Did you finish campaign yet? I gave a synopsis a couple pages back incase you still didn't get what was happening. As far as playing online goes, i get my ass kick too. The best thing you can do is take your time when moving around the map. Try not to be in the opening and when you see the predator missles run into the nearest building.