video games ruined my life

DüM

zubin what's your PSN?

I just finished the ghille sniper spec ops level with a friend and that was the most fun i've had with any game in awhile. coop stealth feels so awesome. those snipers were kicking our asses though.

that mission is brutal, you can be crawling through the grass and they'll still nail you everytime

copped for ps3 today.. fucking sick

the storyline is a bit confusing, I've only plaid the first one as multiplayer so not sure if that makes a difference.

graphics are slightly less than what I expected, obviously not bad though

Backstory - Russia has turned over to the rule of the ultranationalists, large anti-american sentiment is present in the country. Shepherd wants revenge for what happened to the americans in MW1. MW2 happens about 5 years after the first one. After the nuke hit in MW1, about 30,000 soldiers died, no one really enlisted into the military to fill up those ranks.

******Spoiler for those who don't have the game please don't readd.****

1st mission. Shepherd is recruiting someone to participate in the terrorist attack. He is working with Makarov in order to make it known at the end that an american was responsible. After you do well in the Afghanistan mission, he chooses you.

Hope this helps mike.

"No Russian" is about the coolest mission in any game ever. I guess this is the one people find offensive, I just laughed my ass off when the elevator door opened, and laughed some more at the plot twist at the end. Not that I find what takes place in the mission funny, I just really wasn't expecting it and it was hilarious what was happening in a video game.

"No Russian" is about the coolest mission in any game ever. I guess this is the one people find offensive, I just laughed my ass off when the elevator door opened, and laughed some more at the plot twist at the end. Not that I find what takes place in the mission funny, I just really wasn't expecting it and it was hilarious what was happening in a video game.
*mild spoilers*

What actually had me laughing during that mission is when the cops jump in front of you like "DON'T MOVE" holding their pistol with 2 hands while your crew is loaded with heavy machine guns. It's totally that whole "don't try to play heroes" thing from action movies

money shot

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06MlRwcVojE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06MlRwcVojE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

the earlier vid posted is still a better kill tho

damn playing with a party who communicates is so good for my ratio and way more fun.

I tried sniping but I fucking suck at it. I'm best with a Scar-H and my AA12. I'm playing with ROYALEFATALE right now and my ratio in these matches atleast is the best I've done yet.

yo dum, you should see my kid brother with the sniper rifle, a damn surgeon. he put up 32-6 last night while he was sick playing domination. and then he put up 13 straight wins in free for all, he is far greater than i could ever be

btw i think i wanna change my psn to nuke_ellington