video games ruined my life

DüM

wait. how do you use the turrets from the heli?

you need to get the "chopper gunner" to control it and not the "attack helicopter" which is automatic.

chopper gunner is 11 kills just like the AC-130 and it's fucking awesome.

man sp was utterly disappointing, and i died way too much for my liking - during the game it said i was playing veteran in the stats (that would explain it) but after I finished it said i did it on regular/blah. that is some kung fu treachery.

also, IW are full of themselves, subjecting us to two looooong credits sequences and the thing you get at the end.

I'm pretty average at the game, but I just unlocked HC TDM and with my heartbeat senser and red dot i was doing wayyyy better than normal.

well, I'm getting lots of kills but I'm still dying a whole fucking lot.

I was pretty stokedy to unlock the HC TDM yesterday, did a bit better and unlocking the achievements has been way easier. that thermal scope is way cheap.

zubin what's your PSN?

I just finished the ghille sniper spec ops level with a friend and that was the most fun i've had with any game in awhile. coop stealth feels so awesome. those snipers were kicking our asses though.

i gotta say it kinda sucks to me that each time i play free for all its just a race to 30 kills. and it usually happens between 5-7 minutes into the match. it never lasts the whole 10 min. i mean shouldn't it be slightly harder to get 30 kills? i've been playing world at war for a while and getting 30 kills was more challenging and happened more rarely and happened usually at the 8-9 minute mark. just sayin. 3 days in and we got this thing memorized and mastered?