video games ruined my life

DüM

worst map, it's all chokepoints everywhere

seriously, usually i break even on games but on quarry i just kepted dying. theres so many places where people could just crouch and camp there the whole map.

Also how does everyone like the new game? Since its 100 point per kill in tdm, does it mean we level faster now? Or is still the same? Whats everyones favorite perk? I noticed that since i got borderland i've been playing very aggressively. Spraying and praying, i needa calm down and aim ahha.

thats fast as fuck bro

link?

It's off a private torrent site and unfortunately registration is closed... and I'm saying it's slow because usually I can get close to 1.8 mb/s if it's well-seeded. I live in new england, btw, so it's not like I'm living in some crazy hooked-up asian country with fat broadband

I can send you an invite if you are an active and positive-contributing member of another community in good standing. PM me if that is the case...

oh yeah, I'm installing disc one right now. I have work in the morning so I probably won't even get to crack into the campaign.. booooo!

Riot shield is ridiculous. I feel like the terminator just walking at dudes then slamming them to death with it.

*Single player is pretty cool so far, but I don't really get what's going on at all. It's just be crazy action set piece after set piece. Felt like GI Joe jumping a snowmobile over a valley though. I like the originals style more.

Riot shield is ridiculous. I feel like the terminator just walking at dudes then slamming them to death with it.

*Single player is pretty cool so far, but I don't really get what's going on at all. It's just be crazy action set piece after set piece. Felt like GI Joe jumping a snowmobile over a valley though. I like the originals style more.

I thought the snow mobile part of the game was pretty sick too. I actually liked that level. I would glock everyone then run into a tree :(