video games ruined my life

DüM

Awesome, can i get your gamertag Faded? Mine is Rrronson. Actually i need everyones gametag. I only have DUM's.

im on xbox 360 .. gamer tag is pissin blood ... dont ask ;)

ive all ready got the game, im just waiting till it drops to go online with it (modded xbox)

Multiplayer is maxed out at 9 v 9, just like on consoles.

No dedicated servers, just like consoles.

No console tweaking, again like consoles.

No mod support.

It's essentially a console port, they just aren't saying it.

Here's a link talking about some of the PC stuff. link

From a PC gamer stand point, MW2 multiplayer will be totally different.

hmm... their take on it sounds pretty ass, but on the other hand I'm no pro, I'm happy if it just runs smoothly.

I just hate and suck at using a controller for aiming.

faded, you still able to play other games online?

my homeboys told me they got their consoles banned from live yesterday. microsoft be crackin down now.

yeah i still play online i just dont play mw2 online, and i havent gotten any achievements or anything, im waiting for it to drop

I can't even imagine what the servers are going to be like come Tuesday. Most of my games I've had have been full ping. Not only are the servers going to be loaded with players, but there'll also be a plethora of crappy connection players that will get host. :(

SolixTanaka on PSN btw. Party with me, I guarantee you won't lose.

Oww yeah!!!

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWjTvNfr5X0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWjTvNfr5X0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

For that level, you play as an American working undercover in the terrorist group. You basically walk through the airport and lay waste to anything moving.

I think it's also the level that they refer to when you first start up the game with a disclaimer asking if you'd want to skip a certain mission because it might be specifically offensive.

Decided to help you out a bit DUM. Not enough people posted their gamertags or psn. PS3 users, i'm down to play all day tuesday, i'll be free after 1ish.

PS3 Users

DUM - majorwaves

raulishere - raulishere

Bigyen- RAMBOSegal

Solix - SolixTanaka

iGit - Rrronson

selbsttatig - selbsttatig

Xbox360 Users

raulishere - ray diat0r

Ichiban - Ich1ban v2

renski - ren nasty

dfaus - sloppyjoemorgan

m0t3d - TRuM0t3D

Faded - pissin blood

Wesley Pipes - Really Doe

beezup - S3nD H3lPx

chchchip - hipperthanu

AstroWolf - KILLxALLxHUMANS

Oww yeah!!!

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWjTvNfr5X0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWjTvNfr5X0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

ooohhh sssshhiiittttttt

my head just imploded...cant wait until i get my copy