removed back pocket stitching

evisu 2000

anyone have any pics of removed/modified back pocket stitching? i think i'm going to try and remove mine... i don't have a seam ripper so i might just use scissors.

lockhart posted these in another thread, they look pretty cool.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y163/showbiz00ditc/DSCF4350.jpg

witts had some pics in an evisu thread but they're all dead now... do you still have them?

the more i look at the stitch design on the dior homme jeans the more i want them. bleh. my jeans aren't new though so i'm just worried about the contrast from where the holes used to be. icon_smile_dissapprove.gif

I removed the pocket stitching on my Levi's STF's. I really like the way they look now, no stitching but Red Tabbed.

I'll post some pics later...but I just used the tip of my pocket knife and lifted the thread right out. It left some larger holes where the thread was...but other than that they look pretty cool.

i did it on my nudie rrds with a little knife, it's quite easy but it takes a while to do, i did it like 2 months after i bought it and it left no marks, i've got them for about 9 months now

''I'm a street-walking cheetah with a heart full of napalm/i'm a runaway son of the nuclear A-bomb/I am the world's forgotten boy/The one who searches and destroys''...James Jewel Osterberg

Quote:

i did it on my nudie rrds with a little knife, it's quite easy but it takes a while to do, i did it like 2 months after i bought it and it left no marks, i've got them for about 9 months now

--- Original message by RobbertJan on Feb 26, 2006 10:43 AM

Did you ditch the entire arcuate? Or just half?

i did the same thing as otehrs with my rrds, when i first got them, i took off the entire pocket stitching and the leather patch on the back, left the small "nudie" label on the right pocket.

i like it, its very subtle and the only people that will know that they are nudies are peolethat actually take that close of a look, or they can tell by the fact that nudie uses that orange thread on their jeans.

you can't even tell that there was ever a pocket stitch on them. its not hard at all to do... i like others didn't liek the pocket sticthing but might keep it on the next pair i get but not sure yet. i dont' personally liek the taking off of half the stitches.. mabye one or two rows of it but not the half of the design.

^ i don't know about the evisus... it might just be the paint? you can do a search for it... i'm not too sure what's going on in that thread.

i just removed the seams on an older pair of jeans and it's somewhat noticable if i look out for it. i'm going to iron it and see what it looks like afterwards. it's not even an elaborate design or anything, it's just horizontal stitching.