Japanese Denim for Big Dudes

arem

The good news is, I've lost 45 pounds. The bad news is I now have a bunch of nice denim that doesn't fit me at all anymore. This stuff is just taking up space in my closet, surely someone wants these for cheap:

Samurais are gone, someone take these Eternals. No reasonable offer will be refused

Eternal 811 Sz 40

These are the original shorter inseam version of the 811 from a few years ago. These were baught one washed and have been washed once since then. Inseam approx 33, Waist approx 39. These were tapered a bit to 8.25" at the hem, and unfortunately the tailor cut off the selvage outseam, but the job was professionally done and if you don't cuff your jeans you'll never notice the difference. These are barely worn, steal them for $100.

811f.jpg

811b.jpg

All prices include shipping in the USA, overseas shipping can be arranged easily. I accept payment via Paypal or Money Order. Paypal fees are NOT included, so send payment as a gift or add the 4%. If you have any questions or want to make offers, feel free to send me a PM. Thanks!