Who Here Is Sick?

tac0tron

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some dumb fuckin ho with swine plague just got moved onto my hall, i have no idea why they would put her here. it's crowded enough already without some walking virus living here

avoid takin too much tylenol, and go wit sum more natural stuff, avoid nethin oily or fried, as what u want ur body to do is to build a stronger immune system in which you should be eating a more health cautious diet. try to drink warm water, along with warm milk as it relaxes ur body.

the alternative is u can sweat it out by wearing lotta layers to release the toxins, but i dunno if it's such a recomended idea.

still the rememdy for me.

1tbsp of honey, 3 times a day with a cup of warm water per time you take the honey.

If you want you can microwave a cup of milk in the microwave for about 2mins and 30secs and put one tablespoon full of honey and mix it till it's completely dissolved and slowly drink it before going to sleep.

along with taking 1-2 tablets of vitamin c and/or omega 3 oil capsules.

feel better everyone.

thought I was in the clear, developed a slight cough last week and decided to go out saturday night. lost my voice and now I'm hoping I'll feel well enough to enjoy halloween festivities as well as writing a paper. fuck being sick.

avoid takin too much tylenol, and go wit sum more natural stuff, avoid nethin oily or fried, as what u want ur body to do is to build a stronger immune system in which you should be eating a more health cautious diet.

feel better everyone.

yup. flu since monday morning. feelin better on thursday

went to the doctor's, no antibiotics, my lungs were clear. just told me to let it run its course

diet was like, toasted brown bread+cream cheese, pears, apples, oranges

shake n bake chicken and plain rice, oj, water apple juice was all room temp

tylenol when i had fever, i was sweatin it out forreal

eff went for a ride yesterday with a new jersey, was rushing, so didn't realize that it was a summerweight jersey.

got home after 2 hours with my torso absolutely frigid. i had nipples that could pierce battleships i swear to god.

was out late in cold/exposed weather with the homies, didn't get into bed until 1:30/2.

been sniffly all day :(

I live in a household of 6 people including me.

Everyone single one of them was sick last week, it all started with my mom. So basically is was spread, but they are all better now! (thankfully)

The weird thing is I didn't get sick, and I've been home this past week studying, lucky me.

this should really go in the "shit you hate" thread, but I get angry at people who come to class with wet, chunky coughs and runny noses. I don't mind if you have a low fever and a slight head cold and keep a low profile... but if you're sniffling and coughing all over the place, then you are an inconsiderate, disgusting asshole and you should stay home.

also to people who don't wash their hands and/or flush after using the bathroom: FUCK YOU!!!!!!

I'm giving in I think. Everyone around me is sick and I've been trying to avoid calling it like it is for the last few days. Got that whole body ache going on, sore throat, sneezing, etc...but I'm at work and I'm gonna hi-five as many people as possible anyway. See if I can start an epidemic.