edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

Some*

Just ate most of this:

4bad074a.jpg

Since it's not working: Mountain House Mexican Rice w/ Chicken.

Actually not too bad, was relatively flavorful and lived up to what it's supposed to be. I know the mindset of most folks are worrying about the texture of these sort of things. Aside from the rice feeling like overcooked rice - the beans were bean-y and the chicken was like leftover Taco Bell chicken. Not too shabby. I'd definitely stick with going the rice route, rather than the pasta/noodle route.

I plan on getting some MREs, per suggestion of my barber.

Edited by stuntastic

Possibly a dumb question, but:

Does CountyComm do Black Friday sales?

I got a relatively big order to make and wouldn't mind waiting a while if I could (possibly) save sone cash.

Not dumb at all, I too would like to know this. Been eyeing the peanut lighters and maybe an embassy pen.

So I just found out that I can get 50% off any Spyderco product. Even though I frequent this thread I usually skip over the talk about knives because I have a few/wasn't planning on getting another any time soon.

So now I am interested and were wondering what would be a good non-serated Spyderco. Since my budget is around 100 the normal price would be around 200 +/-

Any suggestions?

Edit: It could even be 2 knives, one for around 75 and the other for around 20 (Normal price 150 and 40)

Edited by musicisdead

So I just found out that I can get 50% off any Spyderco product. Even though I frequent this thread I usually skip over the talk about knives because I have a few/wasn't planning on getting another any time soon.

So now I am interested and were wondering what would be a good non-serated Spyderco. Since my budget is around 100 the normal price would be around 200 +/-

Any suggestions?

Edit: It could even be 2 knives, one for around 75 and the other for around 20 (Normal price 150 and 40)

I suggest you offer to proxy for the rest of us and we'll tell you what badass knife you should get.

Any suggestions?

Also found out I have the same discount on Kershaw as well if they have some nice ones you would recommend as well.

Also, for no apparent reason my NiteCore D11 Cree XP-G R5 stopped working 2 months after I bought it. I posted up about this a while back. The button on the end of it that you press to turn it on won't go in at all.

I looked inside of it and everything looks normal. You guys suggested just trying to take it apart since it is a piston but I can't get it to move whatsoever. Tried using a screwdriver, tried everything but for some reason it is just stuck...

Pretty annoyed since I only used it a few times, never dropped it, it was just sitting on my desk when all of a sudden the button won't move now.

The piston is stuck inside the body? Well, if you ever get it unstuck, make sure to lube it up.

And about those keychain screwdrivers: I've seen both and apparently both suck. If you really need a keychain driver, go for a mini multitool like Leatherman's Squirt line. You only gain a little size and little weight but gain much more useful bit sizes plus a bunch of other tools.

The other day I was in the elevator with a dude and he goes "How do you like that Al Mar Payara?" I was pocket carrying it, and only about a quarter of an inch was visible. How did the guy know? Any of you guys this nerdy? I was seriously impressed. He whipped out his custom. Hope I run into him again so we can talk knives...

Is there a clicky conversion for my quark minix123. This POS keeps unscrewing or turning on and burning out batts in my pocket. Tis annoying.

unfortunately not. Only the preons have a clicky tailcap(conversion) that you can buy as a spare part/accessory, but I heard even those aren't very good :P