edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

So I got my new EDC light and its just not my cup of tea. For some reason all the things I bought it for just didn't do it for me once I got it. I was really stoked about the infinitely adjustable from 0-310 lumens ring on it but I dont know if Im just so ingrained with 4sevens UI but I didn't like it. Think im going to put this thing up for sale...

SDC10549.jpg

damn, such a beautiful light, sucks to hear it wont work out

good luck with that..

Defiantly is. and to be honest, if it was about 150 bucks cheaper I would keep it. But when I look at this thing for $240 and then look at my R5 quark for $60 I just cant justify it.

Not to mention Hinderer has a knife for me thats awaiting payment. Im just too damn broke to commit to it right now. Im getting married next month so my bank account is pretty beat up...

35% with Travis Haley > All

Get on my level.

ETA: Haven't taken a class with him yet, but I know people that know people that kill people.

Chris Costa and Travis Haley are the shit ... what i would give to take a magpul dynamics class...so tight

when i said "w/Massad Ayoob" i meant the knife, not the dude haha

anyways...in the sebenza vs. hinderer - GO WITH THE HINDERER.

I live decently inland.

The earthquake near Chile not too long ago also triggered a large tsunami warning in Hawaii. Schools were cancelled, everything shut down basically. The only effect that actually reached Hawaii was a water level increase of a couple feet noticeable on 2 islands.

Oddly Hawaii has been lucky in terms of Pacific region disasters that are not directly inflicted on us.

Watching a worldwide stream right now and randomly enough they're talking to someone from the Pacific Tsunami Warning Center in Honolulu right now and he doesn't seem too concerned. The national weather service outpost is actually on my college campus (dont live there tho). Some people here were told to evacuate, I believe, but nothing too serious yet.

para 2 in earth brown with cts-xhp = yes

techno = yes

Yojimbo2 = Yes

Massad Ayoob & Lum Tanto SPRINT = Yes

Vallotton, Szabo, Tuff & Navaja = Yes, but made in Taiwan = No

all the "tacticool" looking folders for spyderco at the amsterdam meet are ALL made in Taichung-Taiwan...wtf is up with that??

Vallotton, Szabo, Navaja and Tuff - all solid, bad ass looking folders got contracted to the taiwan factory and i have NO idea why...i want Golden, CO made shit! ... im especially disappointed with the Vallotton collab - I thought that it would be a US Made knife for sure...

I got the Gayle Bradley and its construction, fit and finish and sharpness were all top notch, but man i HATED seeing that "taiwan' laser etched on the back...probably because i've had the privilege of spoiling myself with knives coming out of Golden...Manix2, Militaries, Paramilitaries...etc...etc

Thank god for the Yojimbo2 - the other Seki City Models like the Massad Ayoob, Lum Tanto and Dialex are bad ass and are definitely coming my way

What's wrong with Taiwan? As long as they build it right, which they do, I don't see why so many see it as a turn off. I've handled three of their Taiwan-made blades and all three were excellent in fit and finish, free of any noticeable flaws. Just wanna know from the perspective of those that are keen about where their knives are from, no hate intended. Different strokes for different folks.