edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

I'M SO MAD BRANE SO MAD YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW IT'S LITERALLY LIKE I JUST HUNG IT ON MY KEYCHAIN AND BAM INFERIOR

no but seriously I still love my s2(0) and even though it's 7% and Ti that's still a pretty significant price increase for most ppl especially those of us that bought the s2 on sale in the past 2 weeks

Brane I'll only hate you when the s7 comes out or some shit (5)

tumblr_lcowa07r4F1qzs0p3o1_500.jpg

meh

so i am really liking Victorinox SAKs these days. 91mm 2-3 layer ones are very capable. I have 2 tinkers in my collection now, one black one red nib.. and a Road Tour edition soft gripped Climber should be here tomorrow. It's like the tinker except it has scissors, a hook and a corkscrew. I think i'll frankenmod one to get a softgripped black SuperTinker by swapping out the corkscrew on the climber with the phillips driver on the tinker. that would be my ideal SAK.

if you guys remember kenthenoob, he used to be a big knife nut.. carried all sorts of great knives. these days he sticks to either a cadet or a bantam. i can kinda see why.

the 3 knives and 3 flashlights are overkill. I would ditch the E05 and maaaybe the al mar if i wanted to slim it down. Weird, but yea.. I'm liking the SAK over the al mar right now.

back left: quark ti, handky and iphone

back right: moneyclip and vic tinker

front left: nothing

front right: al mar

coin pocket: e05 and study room key not vis here

belt loop: zissou keyhook

once i get some gear in from corter, pinoysteel, amazon and possibly =sumi= i will experiment with full/heavy carry.. and let you know how it goes B)

Biggest downside to SAKs are the fact that they are slipjoints, and you can not open them one handed.

And brane the submission that didnt go through was the ti spork picture.

Nothing has really changed in my EDC. I was carrying my izula for a while, but realized I never needed/used it. Added a magnesium/ferro rod to my keychain because I had one laying around. Keychain needs an overhaul, but I'm still deciding on my configurations. Also looking to add another light to carry in my front pocket, probably something from surefire.

It's from http://www.tripleaughtdesign.com (duh) but It's not in production anymore, and I dont have the photog cred because it wasn't available.

There's some info on it if you google it. Here's an alternate pic.

http://briansbelly.com/news-blog/tad-gear-folding-titanium-spork-v2/

I've seen it in person and it's not all that great. I've realized most of TAD's knick knacks are available at REI for much cheaper. Even though it's not identical, it's essentially the same item.

not to mention TAD treated me like shit and insulted my unit in front of my face.

I've seen it in person and it's not all that great. I've realized most of TAD's knick knacks are available at REI for much cheaper. Even though it's not identical, it's essentially the same item.

not to mention TAD treated me like shit and insulted my unit in front of my face.

Yeah, I just liked the picture, haha, I'll probably be picking up a Ti spork soon to replace my polypropylene spoons that I've had for about 12 years.

Also, care to share your experience with TAD?

Well, it's also got those cutouts on the handle, which makes it probably 20% more tactical, by my estimation.

Needs more picatinny rail and lumens.