edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

You don't understand it because it doesn't make sense.

oki is just trying to use namedrop HB and EDC as a marketing scheme to sell their 'pocketable' accessories. some people have big enough pockets to carry the MMM and raf books, that's all.

Also, can someone explain to me why some watches look so complex? Like the dial thing on the outside rim, I'm like a caveman when it comes to watches. Whenever my friends in middle/high school had them i'd always twist them and they'd super mad usually.

also great for parking meters

sunfaded camo bowtie, made from our vintage wash camo ripstop fabric to look like you've had it for years. dress it up or dress it down.

spyderco for j. crew dragonfly, stainless steel, handles crafted in specially hardened bamboo and wrapped in leather for that luxurious gentlemanly feel. for peeling apples or slicing open that trout you just caught. this will be your new best friend.

the hillside patchwork chambray hankerchief, red/white/blue chambray patchwork pattern. use as pocketsquare or facemask for when the going get's tough.

timex® vintage field army watch, it's already the preferred everyday watch for our everyday carry troops. do we really need to say more about this watch?

kevlar magic wallet, a kevlar version of this classic billfold. because you never know.

4sevens for j. crew brass quark 123 s2, 175 ansi lumens, the must have item for those impromptu nighttime hikes, dark country roads while riding your bike, or power outages in your apartment. brass finish with little nicks and scrapes. no two are the same.

raw leather keyhook, made from the finest. watch this beauty age just like your denim. includes standard lobster claw to hook onto belt loop and brass plated eagle shaped splitring for your keys. this is americana

Im trying to decide on a bit bigger blade than my Twitch for when I return to California (where I dont have to worry about Illinois knife length laws). Im deciding between the CRKT Summa, and the Tenacious. I know both have the same blade steel, but the Summa is hollow ground compared to the flat grind of the Tenacious. Does anyone have a preference between the two?

Or should I suck it up and spend 20 dollars more on an Endura FRN?

The summa and tenacious are two very different knives in terms of looks. The summa looks a tad bit classier because of it's smooth, moulded handle. I believe it's micarta? The blade is very long, skinny, and is hollow ground, therefor it would be better suited for stabbing tasks rather than slicing. It's a very classy looking folder because of the smooth lined handle.

The tenacious has a wide blade and a full flat grind which makes it better than the summa for slicing tasks but the leaf shape still keeps a nice tip for penetration. The wide G10 scales and liners make it a little bulky, atleast comparatively with the Summa. It is however a more all around knife because of it's blade shape.

I have a Persistence which is basically used as my beater knife since it was so cheap. Lockup is solid and it's just a work horse for the price. I was looking at the CRKT Summa and Tuition models before because of their really nice handles, but the blade shapes just didn't seem versatile enough to me. They are very nice though.

Hope this helps a little.

Man I wish I could go to the Spydero seconds sales..

Cats/Chicagos for $10, delicas $20, TI Mili $50, Manix $35-40, Leaf storm $40..

Insane deals. Shitty thing is that theyre gonna pop up on ebay and other forums for many times what they were bought for. There's already some knives on ebay from the sale last week. Just search "spyderco second"

Some dude's haul.

Finally got my knives that I shipped home from Golden last week.

Snapped a picture with my cell

IMAG0110.jpg?t=1290871376

The Haul:

Temperance II

Diamond Sharpmaker Rods

3x Double Stuff Pocket Stones

Yellow PE Salt I

Gray UKPK PS

Gray UKPK PE

Burgundy UKPK PE

Blue UKPK PE

2x CF Caly3

4x Cat

2x Chicago

Centofante 4

PPT

2x Ti Military

Balance

MOP Micro Dyad

2x Walker Liner Lock

Manix 2 SE

Manix 2 PE

CTS-XHP Manix 2

still debating what knife to get, d-fly, ladybug, benchmite are all on my list of possibles. Just noticed the ag russell 2.5 lockback as well...anyone have experience with it and could give some input? most people online seem to like it but say its difficult to grip

still debating what knife to get, d-fly, ladybug, benchmite are all on my list of possibles. Just noticed the ag russell 2.5 lockback as well...anyone have experience with it and could give some input? most people online seem to like it but say its difficult to grip

the dragonfly II is the one to get, i think

i'd get that one if i lost my dragonfly (frn handle)

they are a great size, really useful, easy to pocket and unthreatening

the g10 d'fly looks ILL but maybe too much money for the little bugger

no experience with the others you mentioned

i'd like a ladybug SALT

but again, maybe too much $$$ for that lil fucker

amazon has a purple ladybug for like $30 bucks

i actually sent santa a note saying it'd make a good stocking stuffer

really thinking hard about a ritter RSK mini MK1

i saw kenneth nob's review on u-toob

but i don't know if i should just sell off a bunch of knives and pro-cop a small sebenza instead

follow up question anyone know who has the best price for the d-fly? I'm on gpknives and it comes out to roughly 50 even with shipping?

Serrated version is on amazon for $36 with free shipping.

Too bad no one wants serrated tho.

Plain edge is $51. Isnt that crazy?