edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

haha, I was joking, reference to some guy picking at Brane on some blog.

in other news, does anyone use eneloops in their AA lights? I am considering buying a set as they claim to last a really long time in comparison to regular AA's.

haha, I was joking, reference to some guy picking at Brane on some blog.

in other news, does anyone use eneloops in their AA lights? I am considering buying a set as they claim to last a really long time in comparison to regular AA's.

idk my bff jill? haha. i have no idea what is going on.

My nitecore ex10 somehow turned itself on, probably when I was doing patient scenarios for a trauma class. I noticed it after my jeans were felt warm, that thing got pretty hot somewhat quickly.

Ahhh, I think I shall delete this post. I feel bad now, that I asked for help in the contest, especially when I was already doing fairly well off. As much as I want to win, I don't want to fix the competition. No one had really said anything as far as rules about asking others for support, but I feel like at this point, I got all the extra support I need. I am very thankful for those who have already given their "likes".

I dont know if its just from you guys, the couple of friends I asked, or just random people, but I got a pretty nice boost in the past couple of hours and I hope that this will carry me over till the end of the contest on Friday.

Theyre announcing what the prizes will be tomorrow. last contest they gave away a couple of their retired folding knives, which in the past I had really wanted. I'll update you guys with what the prize is tomorrow, if you guys dont see it before me!

Again, thanks!

Thanks for the support, guys!

bbaquiran, this is a photo of it:

Its a Canon 75-300mm zoom on the right and an old Minolta prime (I dont remember what focal length because i've had it taped up for so long) on the left. The Minolta lens is flipped around so that the mount is facing out. The actual camera is mounted on the Canon lens to the right. The large focal length of the Canon lens and the low prime focal length of the Minolta make a strong power of magnification that can only focus close to the front of it. It's magnification is pretty much like a microscope basically, which is how I was able to take a picture of the Leatherman engraving which is in reality only 10mm wide.

2hf2qzs.jpg

Back on the EDC note, was wondering how many of you carry:

Cash + Cards versus Only Cards

I used to think that it would be hard or limited to carry only cards and no cash, but a couple of my friends have been not carrying cash anymore.

I could probably live without carrying cash, but there are some vendors on campus that only take cash. The allure of a nice, slim card holder is very tempting though.

I dont carry any cash, I just use a small card holder, in Australia there are ATM's everywhere so if somewhere doesn't accept cash I just grab it out of the ATM and then dump the change in my pocket till I get home.

My wallet came with a removable card holder, so I just use that.

Back on the EDC note, was wondering how many of you carry:

Cash + Cards versus Only Cards

I used to think that it would be hard or limited to carry only cards and no cash, but a couple of my friends have been not carrying cash anymore.

I could probably live without carrying cash, but there are some vendors on campus that only take cash. The allure of a nice, slim card holder is very tempting though.

ppl who dont have cash annoy me, esp if we're eating as a group

cash is universal, why not just carry fuqqin cash

money clip + cardholder but until i get a nice cardholder, fat wallet - _ -

also lol at that micra. forgot about that. how americana if it's on guilt group

cash from 4 different countries wut

just lil mementos from the last 4 countries ive visited

ppl who dont have cash annoy me, esp if we're eating as a group

cash is universal, why not just carry fuqqin cash

its not necessary for me to carry cash because im lucky enough that my friends that i usually hang out with are cool enough that if we end up going to a place that is cash only, they cover me for that meal and i cover them for the next one.

but the biggest reason i despise using cash is that when you use it.....you usually get change and i hate carrying change.

Okay, now I dont feel so bad about asking for help with that Leatherman contest. Looks like the two other most "liked" photos that I'm up against are from the same family. Theyve both got tons of likes from people with the same last name. None of which liked my picture. LOLFUUUUUUUUUUUU. I creeped random people that liked my competition's pictures and they all have one thing in common. They are all mutual friends with that darn family.

Anyone out there that still wants to give me a hand? You have to like the Leatherman page first, then my pic here:

My Entry

At this point, Im pretty annoyed that the two rival pictures gained about 20 likes overnight, which seems to be all one family + their friends + their friend's families. Both pictures are tied with me right now, give or take a couple of likes.

EDIT: Ahh thanks a bunch Bern, for the EDC blog post. I've got *the* EDC by my side! Guhh must spread rep.