-iPhone 3g (jailbroken Personal use)

-Sog PowerTool

-Superknife Utility knife

Pockets

-Streamlight pen light

-iPhone 3gs (work phone)

-Timbuk2 wallet

Keys

-Multikey (leatherman and key modification)

-Scion modified key

-Order of engineer ring

-Club cards (trimmed down to just the barcodes)

IMG_4143.JPG

Pelican case where it all lives at night

Emdom SAF Admin panel modified with belt loops

Inside-

-Moleskine Squared Reporter Soft Cover

-iPhone 3g (jailbroken Personal use)

-Sog PowerTool

-Superknife Utility knife

Pockets

-Streamlight pen light

-iPhone 3gs (work phone)

-Timbuk2 wallet

Keys

-Multikey (leatherman and key modification)

-Scion modified key

-Order of engineer ring

-Club cards (trimmed down to just the barcodes)

+1 for the order of the engineer ring! Mine's too loose to fit anymore :/

yo i own like 2 flashlights from costco (really sucks tbh) but am wondering about some better illuminating power flashlights on here i.e. someone posted how they were walk their dog or something and then the light reflected this massive web w/ spider--what type of flashlight and how much will it run? New neighborhood has creepy-crawlers at night when i walk my dog and could use the extra lighting

I want a nice metal hook/thing.

Preferably not that costly.

Direct me superfuturians.

Like brane said, go down to your hardware store. If all you've seen is mad steezy leather keychain joints that go for like $50, you'll be amazed at how cheap the actual hardware is. And its some heavy duty stuff. Real shit bro.

Something around the 50 each. so 150 for a set of 3

Are you looking for form over function? Or do you want one that writes really well and could care less about what it looks like?

the No. is usually marked on the safety ring though?

With the classic Opinel models the No. that's stamped onto the safety ring indicates the it's size. The larger the number the larger the overall knife.

definitely try out the ball points, they are cheap and I am still on my first ones, been more than a month.
I've been writing a fuck load (mec engineering) with my sharbo and the BALL POINT cartridges are doing excellent! It's been just under 1 month with loads of life left!

thanks, ill try them out. i remember ever posting an ebay link selling a lot of em for a lil.

i do my notetaking in ballpoint, highlight/special notes in gel. gel doesnt last as long as ballpoint.

re: uniball jetstream, they make a multipen too. my friend got one but it might b for womenz.. it has a flower on the cap. lulz

for ne americans with sharbos

http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_10104_025V043921600000P?vName=Computers%20&%20Electronics&cName=OfficeProducts&sName=Writing%20&%20Correction%20Supplies&sid=KDx20070926x00003a&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=025V043921600000P

this stuff will work in our sharbos. i imagine if kmart has it, at the very least a staples or an office max will have it. its like a buck more expensive than if u buy the 10 pack off ebay. and at least this way u get it right away. i mean if u go the store.

the sharbo is a multipen, it uses refills.. its not like it writes amazingly but i love the design, construction, heft, and incorporation of 2 pens and pencil all in one. ideal for edc.

i'll try to get kenthenoob to chime in, he's a big pen nerd.