edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

I've got a Juice S2, and two Pro's/XE-6's.

Used to EDC my orange s2 when I would wear jawns, but its summer now so Hawaii weather dictates shorts. One thing i dont like about the S2 is that it lacks a file. Squirt S4 on my keychain has an alright file and my Pro's have diamond and regular files.

Cant get over how cheap those sharbo refills were. Trying to find a multipen with a body a little cheaper to see if I like using a mulipen (since I use 2 pens to take notes) but every cheaper body I've found has inks that outweigh the low body price.

le sigh. suggestions, pen aficionados? Currently using Pilot Precise v5 (and 7 sometimes) + Pilot G2 in purple for sidenotes/emphasis.

EDIT: also, i like how when you search sharbo on youtube the first two videos that come up are by ken and bern.

Just got 2 pill fobs from going gear. One I'll be using for a spare AA battery and the other for advils since my lady always has headaches. Not too stoked about the interior finish on these tho...

I also copped the squirt PS4 and the construction is MUCH better than any other pocket sized leathermans. Everything snaps into place very smoothly and nothing needs to be broken in! Also the finish is very slightly textured, giving it better grip. Pretty stoked on it!

Yeah I remember someone saying a while back that the inside of the GoingGear pillfobs is pretty crappy. Believe there was pictures too. Guess you cant have a good price and good quality at the same time.

Also, I dont really know much about it, but are you supposed to cover the contact points on the battery to prevent parasitic drain? fuckin batteries, how do they work?

just don't plug in two 9volts together, they explode. Or do it its fun.

Wahh? My grandpa used the 2x 9v battery method for yearrrrs as handwarmer (before they had disposable ones.. and even after) before he threw on his gloves as a ski patrolman. He's never has anything close to an explosive experience.

Wahh? My grandpa used the 2x 9v battery method for yearrrrs as handwarmer (before they had disposable ones.. and even after) before he threw on his gloves as a ski patrolman. He's never has anything close to an explosive experience.

I had two of them stuck together accidentally in my toolbag and there was acid all over them so idk.

I'm tempted to buy this insane Chrome Hearts pill case i saw in Boston but the price is preventing me from doing it. I know it's not EDC approved but i need a pill case and i want it to look like something that matches other things i own.

I'm tempted to buy this insane Chrome Hearts pill case i saw in Boston but the price is preventing me from doing it. I know it's not EDC approved but i need a pill case and i want it to look like something that matches other things i own.

If you want you can throw up a pic or maybe some requirements and we can try to help you find an alternative.. edc threak is here to help :)

^ CooKey_Group.jpg

it appears that way.

then the question remains, what do I kop?

my turn l o l sadkgjk;sagj

where the titanium quark at man? ;)