edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

Wow - would love to find one of these in brass or black - can you refer me to where you obtained it? Thanks!

I bought it on eBay: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320587957754&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

You have to email the seller in order for him to relist it. Good luck.

i lost my flat head hook last month and was about to make my own in black... but found this icon10.gif

Is that the Kawatako one? I was looking around for one but they were always sold out. I ended up getting a Zissou keyhook, but I still want a black on of those (not that Zissou's isn't awesome). :(

this is why i decided not to carry my blade on me. A few months ago i blacked out and was trying to get into the wrong house, when i came to there was cops asking questions like what are you fucking doing? is this your house? do you know these people. I just told them i blacked out from the shitty chantix i was taking. They searched my body and told me they could arrest me but the cop was cool and gave me a ride home.

Thank god i didnt have my pocket knife on me cuz i would have def been arrested for carrying a weapon. The only time i got my blade with me is if im going hiking, thats pretty much it.

will be having to post my EDC soon, as i am still lookin for final items to perfect it, lol.

So, I got in a fist fight last week, skip this post if you don't want to read about it. Not trying to sound cool because I don't think getting in fights is cool, but hey, I was drinking and really frustrated.

I'll try to make this as short as possible.

I was at a house party on the porch with some friends, and these two guys were calling us gay for wearing tight pants. Of course, my friends and I didn't care, but we like to instigate shit, and kept talking to him. Asking him why he cared what we wore, blah blah. Totally closed minded typical frat guys. Guy 1 was putting his hand right in my face, trying to be a dick, kept coming over and interrupting our conversations (with girls no less) and just overall being a huge douchebag. Finally Guy 2 threw a lit cig in my friends face, I asked him why he had to be so rude and disrespectful, and all he could say was "swing at me bro!". So then Guy 2 pushes me away, and either I swing first, or he does, don't remember. Now I have a grip on his shirt with my left hand, we're throwing punches back and forth, end up on the ground, gets broken up. At this point, a bunch of people want to make it bigger than it is, and run over to "get my back" I just wanted to get out of there because I was wearing a bright yellow shirt on a somewhat main street in a college town, did not want to get police involved.

Here's where the EDC part comes in. The entire time I could have grabbed my keys w/ EX10 on it, or even my Military, and could have completely fucked him up. However, in my moment of stupidity, I decided to be somewhat smart and not get out a weapon. I'm kind of rethinking carrying/not carrying my E2D in my front right pocket (wasn't at the time) but if I did have it, it might have gotten taken out, and strike bezel to the face isn't pretty. And yeah, this isn't really a "self defense" situation, just two inebriated guys throwing down, but if it were a more serious situation, the E2D and military would be key to my safety.

Moral of the story? Don't get in fights. Overall I just shrugged it off and didn't really care, and was kind of laughing about it right after, but if a cop would have been rolling through I would have been straight fucked.

So keep your cool EDCer, because knuckles to the forehead doesn't feel nice.

on another note, just wondering? what do u need a flashlight for in your EDC? If you got a cell phone, aint that enough for lighting? Do you really use your light on a daily basis? Or is it just for night time hikes/walks? just wondering. enlighten me. thnx.

why do people need to know if a light is used on a daily basis

that isnt the point

the point is that the sun goes down on a daily basis

thus the absence of light calls for a flashlight if you have no other options for lighting

EDC gear are last option tools, they dont need to be used every day. carry what you think is worth the money/pocket space when you need it. i dont think a lighter is worth carrying, so i don't carry it. i've needed a flashlight enough times to justify it being carried

i dont know if this is the right place to ask but can anyone recommend some b.a.l.l.a. ass flash drives (2)

what are you lookin for here. jawnzy as fuqq? a crowd favorite is the lacie iamakey. they also got the xtremkey and the moskeytoe if u want giant/tiny options

carry shit because you wanna carry shit.

why wear things like bracelets or rings? because you want to. they dont even have any functions, but theyre so common we dont think about it.

not everything needs to have immediate purpose at all times of the day for someone to want to have it with them.

EDIT: this wasnt meant to sound sarcastic or angry, just pointing it out that we as humans do many things without reason.

which to cop?

marmot minimalist. simple straighforward.

TAD gear Raptor. tacticool. tons of pockets.

sorry bout large ass photo bros.

Marmots fit like fucking sheeeeeeeet!

Grab an Arcteryx jacket!

http://www.altitude-sports.com/eng/products/mens-clothing/jackets/shells/mens-beta-ar-jacket-spring-2010?5544

SOME KIND OF SHIT LIKE THAT.

Don't know what thickness or the fuck else you want.

which to cop?

Either are good, if you can, go to a store to try on some stuff by Marmot, Arcteryx, or Mountain Hardware. I have jackets by all 3 and they're probably my favorite camping/outdoor brands.

Marmots fit like fucking sheeeeeeeet!

Grab an Arcteryx jacket!

http://www.altitude-sports.com/eng/products/mens-clothing/jackets/shells/mens-beta-ar-jacket-spring-2010?5544

SOME KIND OF SHIT LIKE THAT.

Don't know what thickness or the fuck else you want.

Depends on your body. My Marmot fits me fine.

what are you lookin for here. jawnzy as fuqq? a crowd favorite is the lacie iamakey. they also got the xtremkey and the moskeytoe if u want giant/tiny options

I'm in doubt between the iamkey and cookey here, the only difference is the design right? from what I gather from the website...

which to cop?

T.A.D. Raptor. Hands down, no question. It'll murder anything you pick up from Arc'teryx, Marmot, etc in quality and if you cop that lovely ME Gray or Black you won't sacrifice an ounce of style.

Well worth your money and you're supporting a small, local San Francisco-based company.

Amurrka.

carry shit because you wanna carry shit.

why wear things like bracelets or rings? because you want to. they dont even have any functions, but theyre so common we dont think about it.

not everything needs to have immediate purpose at all times of the day for someone to want to have it with them.

EDIT: this wasnt meant to sound sarcastic or angry, just pointing it out that we as humans do many things without reason.

Mayne, I use my rang as a bottle opener and face scar-rer-er