branespload

edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

Needs more kpop.

tumblr_l8rp3iXTV51qzs0p3o1_500.png

smh

I haven't been in this thread in ages, but just out of curiosity, can anybody tell me what kind of demand there is for the sterling silver "S" keyhook by The Flat Head?

fhkeyhook11.jpg

image credit: Self Edge webstore

Any suggestions of a penknife? I'm certain that if I got stopped by the police over here that the majority of the knives you guys carry would get me arrested. Could just get away with a penknife...

^ not necessarily true, there are some knives out there that are UK legal. Spyderco even makes the UKPK which stands for UK Pen Knife. It's a good knife imo, so unless these kinds of folders aren't your taste, don't rule them out just yet!

i'm pretty sure you'll need a non-locking slip joint blade regardless tho

First thing that comes up on google is "Arrested with my Spiderco UKPK"... lol. In the UK something being legal doesn't mean I wouldn't get arrested, just means that when it went to court I'd probably get off!

haha well he wasn't arrested for carrying it, he was arrested and unfortunately had it on his person at the time.

anyway, when i think of pen knives i think of case and laguiole (not sure if they lock. opinel locks tho so avoid those). victorinox swiss army knives are also an option

haha well he wasn't arrested for carrying it, he was arrested and unfortunately had it on his person at the time.

anyway, when i think of pen knives i think of case and laguiole (not sure if they lock. opinel locks tho so avoid those). victorinox swiss army knives are also an option

I don't know if the UK considers a back lock blade a locking blade, but my Laguiole (and most of them for that matter) has no actual lock.

Should have nabbed my T-mag before I traded it. Honestly I'd look for a Spyderco T-mag if it meets size requirements for you. You can find them on ebay, S30V steel and carbon fiber scales.

fuuu lost my nitecore ez cr2 at a house party last night.

is the quark mini 123 or cr2 smaller in size?

mini cr2 i believe is smaller and better. it doesnt throw as far though. it replaced my ezcr2.

any codes? how does it compare to size of the ez cr2?

i just need a light to fit my coin pocket. i had to use my iphone's flash as a light last night D:

MiniCR2-1.jpg

it fits in the coin pocket. only code i know is cpf8 for 8% off. i got mine in the r4 xp-g neutral white tho. xp-g r5 is gonna be technically brighter but it will be more like a wall of light, not as throwy as the nitecore. more useful for general edc tho imo

i think im gonna jump on the mini123 cause it has better battery life. those damn cr2's are expensive

good call -- Mini 123 can take rechargables to boost output on high (battery life is reduced but at least you can recharge them). mini 123 still easily fits in coin pocket. (bulges a little tho)

I'm new here and this is the only thread I go to so I don't know if this belongs somewhere else but...

I'm looking to buy either a spyderco cat or Chicago and was wondering if anyone here was selling or know where I could get one besides ebay

Check out my skills...

Shit starts to pop off after 1:30

PS. Its not actually me.

MY COOL HOOK ARRIVED TODAY!!!! EVERYBODY NEED TO BUY COOL HOOK FOR THEIR CAR!!!!!

IMG_0443.jpg

haha, also got some sharbo ink, going to buy some black too, only 5 bucks for 10.

IMG_0441.jpg

i just spent two hours making this tacticool yo-yo pouch for EDC.

click the image for more information, or check out my tumblr in my signature.

IMG_0388.JPG

How is the retention on that cool hook? Thinking about switching up my janitor's hook to something a bit more classy.

The retention is very solid, it would bend if you deliberately tried to pull it apart (with force), but in normal use I don't think any amount of keys/tools are going to do any damage.

Now I just have to source some gold colored split rings :P

any more questions feel free to ask.

Probably getting one of those then. Brass split rings would look nice on those, or some other type of solid ring.

Really glad to see things picking up in here! I wish I could contribute but all my gear is in storage while I move to a new place before school starts. For my keychain situation, I have one from Zissou coming in, so I'll take pics and do a review of that when the time comes.

btw I've been keeping an eye on KOR Water, word on the street is that they're rolling out new models, 750ml and 500ml, both will be round/compatible w/ cupholders. They didnt give me details on colors or anything but they'll be coming out next month i think

oh, and today is Thirsty Thursday, take 30% off their shop using KORTWEET1

EDIT: and tacticaltailor elite series bags are 10% off with eliteseptember