edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

anyone have any epperiance with the Tom Anderson Tactical Pen on that last link?

they're affordable and you can find them on ebay, too. they're also customizable from what i read. you can insert them with trit or whatever. pretty cool.

i sure would love a tactical fountain pen!

That one looks nice too fuuucck.

I definitely want a new knife to replace my poverty crkt but any Canadian online store is $$$ mode.

Someone sell me one of your old -3" folders merci.

Hey, I'm gonna be selling some knives soon. I'm traveling around at the moment, but as soon as I'm back home next weekend I'll post something here. There should be stuff from Spyderco, SOG and Emerson, most of them NIB

^^^ where you get that cr123 pill holder.

i need a new one, the one i got aint great

pompadork is correct. Pill holder is a shitty one i picked up from a local computer store around here. Threading does suck but it works :/. Some cheap company named Miracle Beam, only costed like 1.50.

received tracking number for the Rush 72. they are becoming more legit as we speak.

keep us posted, how long does that code last? i was thinking of ordering but the reviews were terrible.

^^^ where you get that cr123 pill holder.

i need a new one, the one i got aint great

i dont recommend this but, if its just for batteries, goinggear.com quality sucks but for batteries it'll do the job.

christmas, that's the mini version, correct? looks like a real nice size.

yes indeed. (mini a100 sfs - to be precise)

I should've taken photos of the fullsize one before I returned it but was in a rush to get it in that day's mail. The mini is really a perfect size for me, and though I wasn't expecting to I really like the satin finished blade, (better than the black coated, even.) Even though it's only marginally smaller than the fullsized it makes a huge difference. The bigger one felt like a serious weapon, I would've felt like a creep carrying it, this feels a lot more refined and appropriate.