edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

got some stuff from goinggear and i'm not diggin the results.

but thats the quality they have for the prices they give.

dsc0026cm.jpg

dsc0027yq.jpg

if you look closely theres some crap on the lighter

dsc0030va.jpg

(this is the capsule that fits the 123)

this is def what i'm not satisfied with. maybe they could do better with coating/ anodizing?

anyone with a countycomm peanut lighter, how does the capsule look without the lighter?

#toldyouso

the countycomm lighters are tuff as fck stainless steel with a nice brushed finish and reassuring heft to them.

8fZT2.jpg

jIvpQ.jpg

considering that people pay upwards of $100 for tough titanium capsules, the 12.99 or whatever isn't tooooo bad...

edit: actually i dont know if i like that logic but w/e

i was gonna get the split pea from countycomm for comparison issues, just to see the diff in quality. just seeing from pics, the countycomm just trumps going gears...

ahh i think im gonna pull the triggga on the new stainless steel pens..

if i had the cash i'd buy those awesome ti capsules

^ the SS embassy elite is not necessarily for pocket edc. some may take comfort in the weight not only to know it's there, but also that it will be able to take a beating or to dish one out as a stronger kubotan.

i personally like heft to my pens -- it lets me apply less pressure when i write as the weight does all the work for me. :)

^ the SS embassy elite is not necessarily for pocket edc. some may take comfort in the weight not only to know it's there, but also that it will be able to take a beating or to dish one out as a stronger kubotan.

i personally like heft to my pens -- it lets me apply less pressure when i write as the weight does all the work for me. :)

i too like heft to my pens. i want to pick this up, but does anyone know if they fixed the clip on this? my black one sucks.... it can easily bend and is too pliable. i might just take it off icon9.gif

oh, also pissed at myself cause i just lost my mini-griptilian at work. so someone in the hospital is walking around with it icon8.gif i guess it's an excuse now to pickup the benchmade Impel gentleman's auto 3150bk.

lastly, those pillfobs from goingear sucks balls! i wanted to actually put pills in mines... but it looks all rusted out icon13.gif

^ i hope you mean peanut. split pea is really really small. i doubt it can even hold 2 tylenol. it def can't carry a spare bill or anything..

i really meant split pea, wow, i underestimated how small it really is, i just needed it to fit 2 tylenols.

worthless for EDC? Just the other day I had to do this biostatistics project where we had to collect pine needles. i am only 5'6" and those branches are fck high up son, a grappling hook woulda made life easier namsayin

in other news

prepare for an EDC update video!! B)

and a big announcement tomorrow B)))

EDIT: actually where is everyone from?

specifically who is in the south/midwest and who is from the eastcoast?? thx

worthless for EDC? Just the other day I had to do this biostatistics project where we had to collect pine needles. i am only 5'6" and those branches are fck high up son, a grappling hook woulda made life easier namsayin

in other news

prepare for an EDC update video!! B)

and a big announcement tomorrow B)))

EDIT: actually where is everyone from?

specifically who is in the south/midwest and who is from the eastcoast?? thx

SoCal checking in!

Think I'm going to start EDCing a bullwhip. Gettin on that Indiana Jones steez.

I've been contemplating doing this for a while, actually.

Keep fuckers at a distance that YOU want them to be.

I need some recommendations...

A pill fob or water proof case to carry Strike Anywhere Matches.

A decent Stiletto.