edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

yo the site is relaunching tho. http://everyday-carry.com

finally. ive been trawling the archives from my edc fixing.

on another note i managed to pick up all my recent edc shit on sale:

lacie key

foursevens mini aa ti (ti on sale)

summer creek dry goods keychain 05 (found a promo code off everyday-carry's facebook page from 2012 that still works)

this is all on top of a shipment from countycomm to come in with a peanut lighter, ti keyrings and a delrin aa container. im hooked on edc after getting a job at a marina. shit is handy.

also anybody willing to proxy for countycomm? im in canada and have to use some proxy that seems slow, unnecessary and unresponsive all because i have a canadian paypal. hell, i even have a lakehouse to ship my stuff but im stuck resorting to this shit.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I gotta say the quality has dropped on everyday-carry. I attribute this to the new guys running the place. I spend way too much time browsing those archives though.

Ay sorry about that, I saw your comment on one of the more contrived EDCs that slipped through recently. Basically what's happening is we're trying to just push content out for right now, but we want to get a new site going that will be a lot better and have an actually curated front page. I'm doing editorial stuff for them mostly so the content is still largely influenced by me, but I can't control everything yet… I appreciate your patience and continued readership, I hope I can make the site better for you in the coming weeks.

• 4 weeks later...

Recommendations for a decent, portable nail-clipping set?

I would look for a Tweezerman but I don't think they have any that fit on a split ring, if that's what you want or would find most convenient. You can try this: http://www.amazon.com/Utility-TU236-Clips-Clippers-Stainless/dp/B007IOHPLI/

Here's what I had on me today, the majority of it is in rotation for product reviews (the Obstructures Wallet and keychain tool, the Keysmart 2, the Camillus black Ti/CF knife, and the Fenix flashlights):

13987378717_f7eebeff4f_b.jpg

I would look for a Tweezerman but I don't think they have any that fit on a split ring, if that's what you want or would find most convenient. You can try this: http://www.amazon.com/Utility-TU236-Clips-Clippers-Stainless/dp/B007IOHPLI/

Here's what I had on me today, the majority of it is in rotation for product reviews (the Obstructures Wallet and keychain tool, the Keysmart 2, the Camillus black Ti/CF knife, and the Fenix flashlights):

How do you like the Obstructures wallet?  Has it given you any issues, if any?

• 4 weeks later...

What kind of ring is that?