edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

• 2 weeks later...

^ thanks man. im comparing that to a couple others for my next edc purchase. Also can anyone reccomend a good tactical pen? im considering the shrade, but the last Shrade stuff Ive owned were several junky china knives so idk about the quality of those guys anymore.

others may disagree, but I say save your money and get either a parker jotter or zebra f701 and throw a fisher space pen refill in it. The "tactical" pens seem a bit excessive for most people's applications. If you insist on something marketed as a tac pen though, look into Uzi and surefire I've heard good things

My personal carry (for Chicago)

- Surefire LX2, Spyderco native, (iphone not pictured) (front left pocket)

- Pixeon JPX projector, gelatin pepper spray delivery system (appendix in a Raven Vanguard holster)

- ALS top cop clip pepper spray, Blistex (right pocket)

- Wallet (left rear)

- Kimber pepper blaster2 (right jacket pocket)

- Keys (right rear pocket)

- SWAT-Tounriquet, QuickCLot Combat Gauze (left jacket pocket)

- Mini blowout kit with orange CAT tourniquet (backpack)

Be vigilant, be prepared, be safe.

ScreenShot2012-12-14at150634PM_zpsc5dc4fbe.png

My personal carry (for Chicago)

- Surefire LX2, Spyderco native, (iphone not pictured) (front left pocket)

- Pixeon JPX projector, gelatin pepper spray delivery system (appendix in a Raven Vanguard holster)

- ALS top cop clip pepper spray, Blistex (right pocket)

- Wallet (left rear)

- Kimber pepper blaster2 (right jacket pocket)

- Keys (right rear pocket)

- SWAT-Tounriquet, QuickCLot Combat Gauze (left jacket pocket)

- Mini blowout kit with orange CAT tourniquet (backpack)

Be vigilant, be prepared, be safe.

ScreenShot2012-12-14at150634PM_zpsc5dc4fbe.png

What the fuck?

Wait are you joking around?

I lived on the goddamned south side for 4 years. Got in fights and shit, avoided certain places, its a hard town, but... what the fuck.

Grow some fucking balls and learn how to handle yourself or avoid bad situations. Your one of those fags that gets mugged and trys to fight back for the fucking $83 in your wallet.

If you need to carry around 3 pepper sprays and 2 knives, then your ass isnt cut out for city life.

Normally only carry one pepper spray, I keep one in my jacket, the other I just tossed in my pocket. I only carry one knife. I know how to handle myself and avoid bad situations, I most likely wouldn't get in a situation where I was mugged, but wouldn't fight over money. I live in the outskirts of Detroit, work in a dangerous city, and am more than comfortable being in a large city.

Edited by 35percent

What the fuck?

Wait are you joking around?

I lived on the goddamned south side for 4 years. Got in fights and shit, avoided certain places, its a hard town, but... what the fuck.

Grow some fucking balls and learn how to handle yourself or avoid bad situations. Your one of those fags that gets mugged and trys to fight back for the fucking $83 in your wallet.

If you need to carry around 3 pepper sprays and 2 knives, then your ass isnt cut out for city life.

univ. of chicago?

univ. of chicago?

Yup

G-mother taught there. Hyde Park baby!

Normally only carry one pepper spray, I keep one in my jacket, the other I just tossed in my pocket. I only carry one knife. I know how to handle myself and avoid bad situations, I most likely wouldn't get in a situation where I was mugged, but wouldn't fight over money. I live in the outskirts of Detroit, work in a dangerous city, and am more than comfortable being in a large city.

I was just messing with you man. Detroit is a rough ass town.

^ thanks man. im comparing that to a couple others for my next edc purchase. Also can anyone reccomend a good tactical pen? im considering the shrade, but the last Shrade stuff Ive owned were several junky china knives so idk about the quality of those guys anymore.

Shrade mostly copies other's designs. I wouldn't buy anything from them. Surefire makes a nice sturdy pen, if you want a clicky type, they are probably the best. Tuff writer is very solid as well. I have two Benchmade pens, I've carried the aluminum for two years, and the stainless was a gift recently. They are pretty aggressive though, as far as pointy-ness goes.

Boker offers a bolt action pen, that looks interesting, but if I were looking for that type, I'd go with the one being produced by Brian Fellhoelter, Ti, nice looking. I think it's still up on kick starter, even though he reached his goal in about 2 hours.

just freaking realized lucas burnley is from my city. awesome.

He makes some very nice knives, I plan on picking up a folding Kwaiken in CF sometime this year.

imag0583w.jpg

Maybe you guys can give me some insight. I really want a slimmer key carry, since I loop this around my belt loops 75% of the time. I cant really take anything out. I keep 2 flash drives formatted for windows and another for windows/mac. I use them all the time, and my car alarm is pretty bulky. The rest is essential keys for my house and my sisters, so I can't really get rid of those either. Any ideas how to slim this bitch down?

• 2 weeks later...

my dudes edc.

307ccbca51fa11e2a0d522000a1f970a_6_zpsc38fd936.jpg

wet ones asswipes

huggiesXtobias funke limited edition "nevernudes" heritage denims [sized up 1 cuz this dude takes monster shits and ill be damned if im getting shit all over my hands again]

aquaphor [for babyskin and also (protip) can be used as diaper rash ointment]

grinch and max finger puppets [for morale in the zombie apocalypse]

builder bob multi-tool [hand me down from cousin kenji]

kleenex boogerwipes

kazoo [for fireside entertainment out in the bush]

dime of berryberry kix

twomp of multigrain cheerios

vintage uniqlo mini messenger bag [ca1999]

when we go on missions to the park/store/restaurant i gotta haul my dudes 20lbs bag of epipens, similac, and wardrobe changes, and hes at the age now where if i have a bag of shit, well then he's gotta have a bag of shit. :)

photo3-1_zpse33be177.jpg

I was looking through this thread and thinking "man, some of the guys carry alot of stuff" then I gathered all my edc that I have on me everyday (or almost every)

CIMG3318_zps34f792b4.jpg

Wolf's head key fob/keys

Wtaps Bandanna and Lucky Panties

Tender Co Wallet

Nasa Space pen

Custom Ray Rogers Rayzor knife

Zippo

Dita shades

Lucky Peso

Wolf's head wristband

My 10+ year old Fro Pick

(not pictured Don't Mourn wristband)

Goddamn, didn't really think about how much shit until its out in front of me.