edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

Just in the pockets. I have a bigger knife, more keys, bike shit, pens, notebook, chronically broken ass shure earbuds, and a good book.

Taken with a DroidX.

6098023644_49c7d51e69_z.jpg

- Jack Spade falling apart ass wallet that ruins all my cards

- Leatherman Squirt PS4- Leatherman Monarch 400

- Etymotics earplugs

- Cheap bottle opener

- A shit ton of keys.

where did you get that metal wire loop?

i haven't been in this thread in a while but that'd be cool to get one for my keys.

^ nah, i think if you got a bigger ring and don't put a lot of weight on it they're fine. I personally had experience with them unscrewing but that's cuz I thikn I was putting too much weight on it -- im talking like a stainless steel flashlight, knife, flash drive, pen, lighter, etc. keys should be ok!

and cosign on the SRM 710 - for like 5 bucks it's a nice EDC blade. i like everything about it except that it wasn't very sharp. i EDC mine over the leafstorm a lot.

Still waiting on my Sanrenmu 704... I should have ordered a few more if I had known shipping would be this painful hah!

It looks like you can get that model and tons of other Sanrenmu models on this site. Likely cheaper shipping. Some nice looking stuff. I suppose you can't necessarily expect the same quality in all the other models, but at the price they charge it's not much of a risk.

http://www.exduct.com/wholesale-knife/sanrenmu-srm-folding-knife-knives.html

^ freaking so sick. nice

personally i havent seen a light worth my money that can beat my Ti Quark R5. i wish i could just design my own lights

in other news anyone see these?

OdbNI.jpg

120+ dB titanium whistles. lol

http://www.4sevens.com/product_info.php?cPath=297_446&products_id=2692

i really love my olight i1 - it's 1/2" taller and 1/4" wider in diameter than your lost cr2 but it's an amazing little light. i'd recommend it as a replacement.

i was looking at this, is it a clicky though? is the clip removable? also, the only other thing really putting me off was the keyring attachment looked really weak/easily breakable.

sorta related, but what is the smallest/'best' click light for $40 or less (if not the olight i1)?

i was looking at this, is it a clicky though? is the clip removable? also, the only other thing really putting me off was the keyring attachment looked really weak/easily breakable.

sorta related, but what is the smallest/'best' click light for $40 or less (if not the olight i1)?

The i1 isnt a clicky, I think only the original is?

Well with the sharpmaker, you're not really sharpening, more like re-aligning the edge.

Sharpening isn't really difficult, it just takes the proper equipment (which doesn't come cheap...) and patience.

I think 35percent uses sandpaper and a mouse pad. It's the same concept as sharpening stones but (insert obvious statements). It certainly does the job well tho!

There is a fellow by the name of Ray Jardine, and he lives by the lightweight hiking lifestyle. Really a great resource if you want to learn how to make equipment. He actually sells a knife sharpening kit that uses some sandpaper on a wooden block. I can get my knives shaving sharp with it. He also sells kits to make your own knife. Its a fun afternoon project, and you get the satisfaction of building something useful.

Well with the sharpmaker, you're not really sharpening, more like re-aligning the edge.

Sharpening isn't really difficult, it just takes the proper equipment (which doesn't come cheap...) and patience.

I think 35percent uses sandpaper and a mouse pad. It's the same concept as sharpening stones but (insert obvious statements). It certainly does the job well tho!

Only use the mousepad method if you want a CONVEX edge as the soft mousepad will change the geometry of the edge. Sandpaper on the edge of a table and a newspaper to strop can get blades razor sharp.