edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

i would've bought the saddleback if it didn't say SADDLEBACK LEATHER in Papyrus on it

Does it? It doesn't look like this one does: http://www.saddlebackleather.com/categories/90-Wallets-Small/products/1710-Leather-Wallet-Small-Dark-Coffee-Brown

It doesn't look like the credit card one has it on either but who knows

i would've bought the saddleback if it didn't say SADDLEBACK LEATHER in Papyrus on it
Does it? It doesn't look like this one does: http://www.saddlebackleather.com/categories/90-Wallets-Small/products/1710-Leather-Wallet-Small-Dark-Coffee-Brown

It doesn't look like the credit card one has it on either but who knows

Nevermind I see it when I look at the pics on Amazon instead of the saddleback site.

Any other suggestions for similar look/price?

Thanks for the tip 35percent. I was actually wondering how I should go about maintaining the blade.

Yeah that and a flat file or two if it gets really dull. There's tons of videos on you tube, I like Ray Mears because he has a lot of axe vids.

3LrkC3aS3gA

Puck style:

CKpsFLNvTD4

lol idk about you guys but all of my 4sevens lights work fine, even my first Quark Ti. Somehow, though, when I give my lights to my brother he manages to ruin them. He killed the QMini123 Ti NW and then broke the keyring attachment on an aluminum QMini123..

but in any case at least 4sevens has a huge warranty to cover that stuff. it just takes a while which is a hassle. maybe it's time for you guys to upgrade to fullsize click lights? :3

lol idk about you guys but all of my 4sevens lights work fine, even my first Quark Ti. Somehow, though, when I give my lights to my brother he manages to ruin them. He killed the QMini123 Ti NW and then broke the keyring attachment on an aluminum QMini123..

but in any case at least 4sevens has a huge warranty to cover that stuff. it just takes a while which is a hassle. maybe it's time for you guys to upgrade to fullsize click lights? :3

Despite all of your hard use at the desk in tha trapp?

Haven't posted in forever, here's my edc

edc2011.jpg

Three knife options: Hinderer, beat Kershaw, Opinel

Hinderer pen

Sinn 256ta

Skull beads

Quark ti option if I need a brighter light, don't always carry

Keychain w/ McGizmo clips: CC split pea lighter used as pill capsule, Valiant Concepts pen, Super Talent 16gb USB, SwissBianco Alox Rambler, Egear Pico light.

Not pictured: iPhone 3GS busy taking shitty photo and housekeys.

I've gone through a ton of gear to get to this point. Brane, congrats on the Time mention!

I've been there for a few years. I change it up because I get bored. I've been carrying 2 knives and 2 lights on me at all times now, will most likely be carrying a gun soon since i've gotten back into shooting frequently and am at the level where I feel confident carrying.

Taking a taser/less lethal/OC spray training course because they're legal to carry in my state now. Also OC spray with 10% concentration is now legal also. Still can't carry an ASP or have suppressors or short barreled rifles here though :sigh:

Going to Mt. Olympus and Mt. Ranier, hope you all don't miss me too much. I'll be back in about 3 weeks.

Stay safe EDCers!!

what the fuck are you an assassin or something why would you need a suppressor

suppressors are great... they lower recoil, make assassinating less painful to the eardrums and in addition make for a great companion to tech ninja outfits.

(7.5)