edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

^^^^^

this man speaks the truth...i dont give a fuck what anyone says its only illegal if you're doing something stupid thats going to get you caught

i.e - pulling out a full size spyderco military to peel an apple haha

I always get confused about knife laws. From what I remember anyway, in Los Angeles county, it's more legal to be fully concealed than clipped (open carry). For example, a 3.5" folder needs to be fully concealed, whereas anything under 3" can be open carried safely. I would think it would be the other way around, small knives can be hidden but larger ones need to be 'out there'.. @_@

Inside waistband, tip up carry, with a lanyard attached. Fully concealed, but easily accessible.

I SMH whenever I see wannabe high school thugs on the bus with their knives clipped to their front pockets fully exposed.

On road trips I carry it right in front so if I'm pissing in a truck stop I don't get raped.

After being surrounded by like 5 backwoods creepers in a truck station with my sister and brother in law and them saying "y'all got nice teeth" in the most creepy way possibly, I'm glad I carry.

If you think the knife laws are silly in California, you should read the gun laws.

On road trips I carry it right in front so if I'm pissing in a truck stop I don't get raped.

After being surrounded by like 5 backwoods creepers in a truck station with my sister and brother in law and them saying "y'all got nice teeth" in the most creepy way possibly, I'm glad I carry.

If you think the knife laws are silly in California, you should read the gun laws.

im not too sure how much i can emphasize everything that you just said to be so so sooooo valid

i was with my friends (all brown kids 3 of us) at a gas station on the way up to nor cal...stopped in kettleman city by the in n out and was accosted by some punks asking aggressively for money...needless to say shiny spyderco clips come in handy late at night for deterrence....

and fuck me cali gun laws are retarded. :mad:

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck theyre not even well made lol.. they look really loose.

edit: oh and I found what seems like a pretty decent deal on ebay on edc related thingz, but I'll wait till mine arrives before I recommend it to y'all.

I'm only an occasional visitor to this thread, so I've probably missed the boat on these... but can someone ID? Special collabo? Limited release?

MSRP?

5797992152_7446ccf916.jpg

i have the silver one. wifey got it for me like 10 years ago or something.

thanks, here's the full link if anyone cares: http://ti.me/karaIr

congrats! pretty cool!

^I was looking at that exact same pen today in white. Do you have the fine nib? What ink are you using and does it write well with it?

Yea, thinking about getting it re-ground to an XXXXF though lol...

right now been using iroshizuku momiji which has been great, but only temporary til Montblanc Lavender comes in (should be today) so ill post more then

thats some chicken scratch son

jk cool pen

i know right i hate it :(

My Jimi wallet came in today. I gotta say I am pretty disappointed. The quality is not what I thought it would be and the money clip comes out every time I try to take out a bill, when it says on the website that it is designed to expand when a bill is placed in it so that doesn't happen. I think I'm gonna stick with my BigSkinny wallet...

Yeah I asked on my blog what people thought of the Jimi and they said it's too cheap feeling to keep using it. Others swear by it but now I'm definitely not going to risk it… At least theyre not too expensive, right?

Yeah I asked on my blog what people thought of the Jimi and they said it's too cheap feeling to keep using it. Others swear by it but now I'm definitely not going to risk it… At least theyre not too expensive, right?

Yea thats what I'm thinking. I guess it'll be good to use if I go snowboarding or something to put in my pants so I don't crush or snap my credit cards...still pretty bummed though.

Bought this small bundle off ebay for $10 shipped. Paracord bracelet in color of your choosing, plus peanut lighter attached to a paracord lanyard. Pretty good deal considering peanut lighters usually cost more than $10 themselves.

tumblr_lmtjboYpZB1qa3hvmo1_500.jpg

Here's a link to the seller who also offers an assortment of other bundles, plus paracord at a decent price.

http://myworld.ebay.com/trpenn64/

Pretty good. It's got a nice heavy feel to it which is good and bad. It'll definitely add some weight to your keys, but you can tell that it will be pretty durable and drop resistant. Drop resistance will especially be important because the outside is extremely smooth and since it's so small, it's pretty easy to drop.

From dry it'll light up by the third flick usually; first try if it's just been lit and blown out.

The shell or outer casing is rough on the inside. I wouldn't store any medication or pills in here. Maybe after a thorough cleaning plus keeping a cotton ball on the bottom or something. The threads are a little gritty, but not to the point where it hinders opening/closing. It's actually quite smooth to open/close, but you can feel the grit.

Overall for $10 shipped, this bundle is damn worth it. I probably won't be edc'ing the paracord bracelet because I'm a leather bracelet kind of guy, and I've already taken the peanut lighter off of the lanyard, but even just for the peanut lighter alone it's worth it. I attached a normal sized split ring to the lanyard and am saving it.

Can anyone recommend any good front pocket wallets? I have a big skinny now which is great because it is so thin but I am looking to go even smaller/higher quality (leather probably).

I was looking at the Saddleback one that branespload just posted off some guys edc and it looks pretty nice. Either that one or just a credit card wallet and I'll probably end up getting that black ti money clip. Still on the fence.