edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

most of you live in amerikka and yet none of you carry pistols

soon as I get l.a.n.d.e.d. s.t.a.t.u.s. I'm going to pick up a beretta 92fs, ASP tactical baton with the bust-a-cap attachment and a Spyderco black on black Military to carry with me everyday in my slug--proof vest. maybe a glock 26 too if I have the $

puny little leafstorm can't help you in a s h i t s t o r m

I carry but don't post pictures on the internet.

no hate but why do you think it is weak?

I will throw all my stuff into a fanny pack if i am going to the fitness center or out for a run. Usually I always go out with a backpack but sometimes I just take a fanny pack because of its size. For the record, I always shoulder carry it.

cant answer for 35, but for americans its a cultural thing. fanny packs died in the 80s along with visors.

but as for using a fanny pack for going to a gym, i dont see the point of that. anything that could fit in ur fanny pack could probably fit in ur pockets. and neways they invented these things called gym sacks. much more practical. but then again, to each their own.

I84r8m_640kWTEcaZjldjzq6UOAlaRt-uFTkYr6Gr9Ynff21Or1piv4b8L7MseCUWYZDXh4x5N19uKZl09kkuKACKu3lRMKIOWbzlMYpRE7J57aNA_TAVmFzCwe2UeRehImELbtkDQ

^^ I really like that Boker, seems like a great way to have a small fixed blade.
i was just looking into this. probably going to buy it and hang off my key ring or something. let me know how it goes!

also if anyone is thinking about buying the gnome i wouldnt buy it again. i think its useless. cool looking. but rather useless.

Gotta say I agree with Tyler. While the fit is real tight in the sheath, I just don't feel comfortable carrying it hanging upside-down. I guess I could secure it through the handle lanyard hole, but then unclipping... And while it's small enough to fit comfortably in a pocket, it's far slower to deploy than a good folder.

So yeah - cute, but not too effective.

And re fanny packs, why the hate? Though nowadays, I almost always have my DSLR with me, so any extras just get chucked in the Slingshot.

Since a did a dump for the Roy x Cone thread, here's today's carry:

3b3e7852.jpg

i bring that when i go to the gym tho

Just to clarify, you would use the fanny pack to go to the gym but these items are not what you take to the gym correct?

When I go to the gym I take items useful at the gym - water, MP3 player, towel (also useful if one's planet is unexpectedly demolished to make way for a hyperspace bypass), personal hygiene products for showering up after...not flashlights, knives and the like.

I'm going crazy trying to find some damn good knives to buy without the hype price. The Zt 0550 was perfect but it's pushed back to June now.

I'm looking for either one for around 250 or two for 250 total.

What I've come up with is:

250 alone:

Zt 0551

Al-mar Sere 2000

250 for any 2:

SOG Visionnary

Spiderco Manix, Sage or Paramilitary 2

Zt 0350 or 0400

Mcusta Bamboo

Kershaw Tyrade (hate the clip)

I want to stay away from Benchmade because my 940's lock up is rather annoying since it needs to be stiffer to open if I want no blade play.

My only restrictions are:

Max blade length of 3.75

Min of 2.5

S30V, VG10 or better.

Thanks!

Let me know if you guys have any suggestions!

Haha i just imagined brane going to the gym with that, kind of made me laugh for some reason. Just felt like making fun of him for a bit. For the record I have a fanny pack that I use for camping and small day hikes, but is strictly used as a over-the-shoulder bag.

My friend from Raven Concealment Systems is making me a kydex sheath. I'm thinking gray and orange with a sleeve for my mischmetal firestarter.

Almost everyone I see in NYC rocking fanny packs is either:

A - Over 50

B - Under 25

C - not American

I don't know too many Americans born between 1965 and 1985 or so who would think of wearing one, too many bad associations. Grandma and Grandpa played that look out.