edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

Paracord fun today:

About 10ish feet with a monkey fist, doubled over and rubber banded. About 6 inches long, may back pocket carry if it's not too obnoxious. If not, I'll just chuck it in the door of my car.

5393455895_21bdec4c37.jpg

5393454761_622bed67fa.jpg

Paracord "fob" - two sections, somewhere between 3 and 4 feet each, just barely bigger than a Fenix E01.

5393454027_15cbc619c3.jpg

just copped a kor one

why not a delta?

I got my delta a few days before the New Years and its been great. I find the locking function of the cap pretty irritating, so I tend to just close and not lock it if I'm just sitting at my desk. Other than that, the changes they've made are big improvements over the previous design (my coworker has a kor one so I've gotten a good look at it).

why not a delta?

I got my delta a few days before the New Years and its been great. I find the locking function of the cap pretty irritating, so I tend to just close and not lock it if I'm just sitting at my desk. Other than that, the changes they've made are big improvements over the previous design (my coworker has a kor one so I've gotten a good look at it).

Didn't Iron Man/Tony Stark use the Kor One? I think both designs are cool, but sometimes it's worth the bragging rights to say "I have Iron Man's water bottle."

I use a Sigg, I have the army one that came with the stainless steel cup around it but managed to loose that... :| I still like it because it's a thinner Sigg though.

why not a delta?

was cheaper lol

Spyderco Ambitious finally hit ebay.

Looks like collector numbered ones are going for around $40

and there's one non-collector with a buy it now of $33 shipped.

$33 is a very attractive price.

Yeah I saw those, shipping to Australia though is 14 dollars minimum, might wait to see if any stores here pick it up.

Just got my crisis card! Thanks sonny!

Fucked around for 20 min making a sheath that could fit my coin pocket.

It's very easily reachable I'm pretty sure I could get it out very quickly with a little practice!

So fucking tacticool amirite?

Oh and of course my iPhone wants to correct tacticool with 'tactical'... Pfffff

Edit: keep us updated on that sebenza!

Didn't Iron Man/Tony Stark use the Kor One? I think both designs are cool, but sometimes it's worth the bragging rights to say "I have Iron Man's water bottle."

I use a Sigg, I have the army one that came with the stainless steel cup around it but managed to loose that... :| I still like it because it's a thinner Sigg though.

haha this is true. My co-worker and I have actually had this discussion, and my response is 'sure you've got iron man's water bottle. but I've got the bottle that iron man would be using if he lived in the future.'

My backup water bottle is an older Sigg. Decided I have enough pens, pads, and knives for now so I've been stepping up my edc food and drink game this year.

4453.jpg

lunch box + titanium spork + drinking vessel erryday

Just need to find a decent replacement to my old coffee/ tea mug.

lookin for a small to mid sized rectangular canvas bag or case for a 1st aid kit for work. Something that can be portable but fit in a backpack, I've been lookin for the past few weeks. Seen some red cross ones that look decent except for they are bright red, lookin for more discrete black or brown or neutral shade colors. For the life of me i scoured many websites but havnt come up with a decent find.

Any EMT's, nurses, docs or anyone that has one let me know. Of if u come across one that'd be nice & appreciated, thanks.

something like this...

ItemImage_181_4911Z.jpg

^REALLY cool. I tried my first paracord braiding yesterday. Made a cobra weave as a fob and thought I did an ok job. Turned out to be about 5 1/2-6 ft of rope.

Don't ask why I have two let alone one haha. Gonna carry the tiny one with me and the large one is there for oooos and ahhhhhs.

tumblr_lfp6ssUF2D1qzwqiro1_500.jpg

How strong are those??? I have always thought they were neat.

I know plenty of sites for learning to tie knots, but does anyone have recommendations for where to just buy a really short knife lanyard/fob for a ladybug/dfly size knife? Most of the ones I've found have been like 6-7 inches and seem like they'd be way too long. If I can't find something I like I might just buy paracord...but lazy, etc...plus shipping charges only seem worth it if I buy a pretty sizable amount...hm