edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

what in particular do you want to know?

i just know it's one of Nitecore's tactical flagship lines using their SR ui (so maybe the successor to the SR3) and the head/body are compatible with the surefire 1x123 E series

and it's expensive as fuqq for a nitecore.

I just purchased a Quark 123 Tactical and as well, a Nitecore D10 clip. I was trolling other blogs and found people putting the nitecore clip on the quark light. I hope I can do this and not screw up the end cap.

Just for the record so i know, when i stab, where do i aim if not at the shoulder?

my dad taught me to stab in the abdomen and twist the knife - it will result in the intestines coming out of the nice hole you made

of course, that's with a Gerber MKII; i reckon it will work with any double-edged knife

i have no idea how to stab with a folding knife and that's all i carry

i carry mine for emergency suicide, millions of tiny cuts concept

That's what I've heard.

I'm sure this has been covered, but what is the difference between the Mini 123 and Mini 123 S2 Edition?

I got the S2.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=2457662&postcount=5386

The S2 is basically just one flux bin higher, meaning it's slightly brighter. 7% or so. Considering the Mini 123 R5 can blast out like 250 lumens on li-ion, you'll see closer to 270 lumens. not too significant but it's still impressive, and at least you know you couldn't have bought a brighter light

So I've spent the last week or so reading through this thread cause I've been looking for a new key holder (rather than shitty caribiner.)

Anyway, while reading through, I got excited and ordered the older Nitecore AA.. and then upon further reading saw people had problems with it. Next light will probably be Mini 123 with some rechargeable shits.

Anyway, long story short, ordered a bunch of shit from county comm, key fob from zissou, having a friend make be a bronze version of the flathead S hook, and getting my EZ AA tomorrow.

YEH FOR $100 key chain when all I wanted was NOT a caribiner.

I'll post pocket dump eventually.

FUCK YOU BRANE.

but at least im caught up on this thread.

i too have just ordered the mini 123 s2. i've been holding off on the flashlight for far too long and seafinch ordered one, so i had too.

can't wait till it gets here, this daylight savings time switch is killing me.

thanks to everyone for the constant gear reviews and updates. i'll post a pocket dump soon hopefully. as soon as my black cool key hook gets here. (yep, pulled the trigger on that one too. WTF is wrong with me?)

I cut my leg on one of those box cutters with retractable blades because the locking mechanism failed. So I´m switching to a folder.

I´ve been looking at Byrd knifes, robin or raven or something in that size. However, they look kind of wide, are they inconvenient for pocket carry?