edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

in other news

i copped a black/silver sharbo x lt3 cuz i cant fuqqin find the free green one they sent me

AND

preordered that fenix e05 R4 to review for u guys before u cop cuz i hyped it

i dont want another nitecore brotherhood /ezAA fam going to shiet again.

i have a feeling it will b a winner tho

in other news

preordered that fenix e05 R4 to review for u guys before u cop cuz i hyped it

i dont want another nitecore brotherhood /ezAA fam going to shiet again.

i have a feeling it will b a winner tho

Sickk..keep us updated on the e05! Ima wait til after your review to copp.

Just sandblasted that fucking annoying purple titanium spine on my benchmade 940. Looks pretty good! Going to post an updated EDC soon! (YOU GUYS ARE SOOOO STOKEEEEED)

Edit: By soon... I think I meant right now because I'm bored.

img0999e.jpg

Benchmade 940

Squirt PS4

Inka 'Space' Pen

Iphone 4

AA wallet (my handmade leather wallet was just too big)

Ipod Nanooooooooo Murdered out edish (don't want to drain my Iphone battery since I play Eliminate Pro waaay toooo much)

My flashlight is now back in my tacticool backpack along with a cheapo my lady got me (of course it's pink...). Ruins my murdered out setup but it's actually fairly powerful!

Here's a pic that shows the spine of the blade.

img0992h.jpg

Also, selling off my Benchmade 201 Snody collabo. Let me know if you're interested!

Looking to trade for:

Fallkniven A1 (would add cash obv)

Okay so I finally got to put the Pentel Energel Multi through a one day test. And....... turns out I went through ~41% of the ink with just one day of note taking and one homework assignment. Don't think this pen is going to be very practical for EDC.. unless I stock up on a lot of refills. Here's a pic with the ink I used today versus a new refill.

keat68.jpg

Guess I'll be sticking to my Pilot liquid inks. Love the Pilot Precise v5. Seems like in the non-retractable version, the entire barrel is the ink chamber. In the RT versions its a regular ink refill. (also in pic is juice s2, juice pro, miniAA)

1pdswn.jpg

and I took some pictures of the miniAA just because I was using it to take the above pic and figured why the hell not.

2196vdu.jpg

that 2nd picture is cool.

i feel bad for recommending the energel to u :-( tho i dunno if the ink cartridges in the multi are the same as the regular ones. (this was before i was into pens, so i never checked) cuz mine lasted until i lost it lol

edit: upon research, looking at pentel usas website. the ink on the regular ones, or at least all the ones sold in the us through normal retailers use a different ink cartridge. they look to be much thicker than yours https://www.pentelstore.com/index.php?grp=766&osCsid=c58f337c04325654de702df0756c62f2

edit 2: that also prolly why yours wasnt as smooth as i told and you thought it would be

Haha, dont feel bad. I do like the pen; the black is nice and dark and the red is really bright but still bold. Theyre plenty smooth, but after using liquid inks, I guess I'm spoiled. I'll definitely still keep this pen in my bag, but I probably won't be using it for daily note taking because I dont want to use the 3 inks I got too fast.

Overall, good pen. However if you're doing a lot of writing, the ink goes down pretty fast.

Also: darnit, still waiting on my Corter wallet from 3 weeks ago. Hope its just taking long to travel from Boston to Hawaii and its not actually lost or something..

5085636793_b72e62a022_z.jpg

Went on my honeymoon couple weeks ago in Hawaii. My "EDC"

Canon 780is

Blackberry Pearl

Casio 5600ms (gshocks make great beach/water watches)

Albam zip wallet

Oakley Frogskins (gift from my wife)

Hillside pocket square which I got for my wedding

4 Sevens light

Spyderco Ladybug Salt SE

platinum milgrain edge wedding band

cheers

Went on my honeymoon couple weeks ago in Hawaii. My "EDC"

Grats, hope you enjoyed Hawaii. Nice gear for a vacation. You pack the salt specifically for Hawaii's environment or is it your normal carry? I sort of want a salt since its so humid here, I get some rust spots on my knives from carrying inside waistband on hot days.

That makes me wonder what y'all are wearing for sunglasses...

I like plastic aviators, personally. Would love some nice not-too-euro Carrera's for cycling, but I've got a big head and they're all a little short.

Vans all day everyday. Just like earbuds I always seem to either misplace a pair or break em (/scratch em) so I shy away from expensive shizzit. The ones at Vans are usually $10 retail (even less if they're an older style or on sale) and fit my bigger than norm (7 n 5/8ths) head just fine.

Am I the only person who doesn't need a flashlight / carabiner / serrated blade on a daily basis?

No. Move along if you have nothing to contribute or show no desire to learn about EDC. Thanks. :)

img3399i.jpg

the spyderco S90V / Peel Ply Carbon Fiberhas replaced my strider for edc as it is much slimmer, sharper, larger and just more bad ass

who doesnt love carbon fiber

e1b backup as always

iohone 3gs

Any Manix 2 users out there? I've carried a Foliage Green G10/VG-10 Dragonfly daily for six months and it's perfect to always have on hand, but I need something with a little more oomph from time to time. I'm looking at the Manix 2 or the Foliage Green G10/FFG VG-10 Delica -- but think that's probably too similar to the Dragonfly.

The standard Manix 2 looks like incredible value.