edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

^ not necessarily true, there are some knives out there that are UK legal. Spyderco even makes the UKPK which stands for UK Pen Knife. It's a good knife imo, so unless these kinds of folders aren't your taste, don't rule them out just yet!

i'm pretty sure you'll need a non-locking slip joint blade regardless tho

haha well he wasn't arrested for carrying it, he was arrested and unfortunately had it on his person at the time.

anyway, when i think of pen knives i think of case and laguiole (not sure if they lock. opinel locks tho so avoid those). victorinox swiss army knives are also an option

haha well he wasn't arrested for carrying it, he was arrested and unfortunately had it on his person at the time.

anyway, when i think of pen knives i think of case and laguiole (not sure if they lock. opinel locks tho so avoid those). victorinox swiss army knives are also an option

I don't know if the UK considers a back lock blade a locking blade, but my Laguiole (and most of them for that matter) has no actual lock.

MiniCR2-1.jpg

it fits in the coin pocket. only code i know is cpf8 for 8% off. i got mine in the r4 xp-g neutral white tho. xp-g r5 is gonna be technically brighter but it will be more like a wall of light, not as throwy as the nitecore. more useful for general edc tho imo

The retention is very solid, it would bend if you deliberately tried to pull it apart (with force), but in normal use I don't think any amount of keys/tools are going to do any damage.

Now I just have to source some gold colored split rings :P

any more questions feel free to ask.

Really glad to see things picking up in here! I wish I could contribute but all my gear is in storage while I move to a new place before school starts. For my keychain situation, I have one from Zissou coming in, so I'll take pics and do a review of that when the time comes.

btw I've been keeping an eye on KOR Water, word on the street is that they're rolling out new models, 750ml and 500ml, both will be round/compatible w/ cupholders. They didnt give me details on colors or anything but they'll be coming out next month i think

oh, and today is Thirsty Thursday, take 30% off their shop using KORTWEET1

EDIT: and tacticaltailor elite series bags are 10% off with eliteseptember