edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

pompadork is correct. Pill holder is a shitty one i picked up from a local computer store around here. Threading does suck but it works :/. Some cheap company named Miracle Beam, only costed like 1.50.

ah thanks yah i got the goinggear.com one. hah

just the one you got looks a lot better

thanks though

what else would you wear? jawnz are for wearing

guess i've got a hawaii state of mind.

we wear board shorts (swimming trunks) basically anywhere, even if we're not going swimming.

do love my jawnz though.

but gotta watch out for that shrinkage and get dem fades.

how's the one hand opening on the mini a100? My little brother wants a knife but he's left handed, i'm wondering if the pocket clip on that could be put on the other side (doesn't look that way) and if the thumb disc things can be OHO ambidextrously. being able to flick it open would be nice too.

thanx

Well, Idunno about "flicking" in the fastest sense, but I can definitely open it easily with one hand. I haven't adjusted it at all either, since I'm pretty happy with how it is now, but I imagine you could loosen it up a little.

Also: I'm right handed, doing it lefty doesn't seem like much of an option, as the cutout in the G10 is only on one side.

and no, the pocket clip appears drilled strictly for the side it's on. I do recall someone mentioning something about emerson making lefty knives though... oh- just checked their website. They don't seem to offer a lefty version of the a100 or the mini a100, but apparently they will mount the clip on the other side of a right handed knife if you want.

(that seems silly to me though...)

Didn't know where else to ask this and it seemed like you guys would know about cellphones. I hate my Blackberry Bold 9700. I absolutely hate how buggy it is, how my contacts refuse to sync, how it lags and all that stupid stuff. I do like Android and I loved my G1.

Recommend me a phone. I like keyboards, nokia, and android. Budget is around $350 but CL is an option.

oh yeah, how could i forget about the axis lock knives. excellent locking systems for ambidextrous use!

i second this! supposedly the strongest lock mechanism there is too..and most benchmades..the clip can be turned for left or right pocket carry.

i love my presidio..its an axis

Didn't know where else to ask this and it seemed like you guys would know about cellphones. I hate my Blackberry Bold 9700. I absolutely hate how buggy it is, how my contacts refuse to sync, how it lags and all that stupid stuff. I do like Android and I loved my G1.

Recommend me a phone. I like keyboards, nokia, and android. Budget is around $350 but CL is an option.

Sufu cell phone buying guide. What's really good?

oh helo thar

Here's some Peter Atwood pron. I stopped carrying the Leatherman Micra once I got my Skeletool back from my old lady.

keys.jpg

Hey i was wondering who the utility keychain was made by. I had one from house of commons. thanks