edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

not thread related but if patron is poop. try Tezon and you'll never go back. more flavor and waaay smoother. You don't need salt and lime with this stuff, its like adding coke to single malt. if you edc a flask with tequila, tezon should be inside.

http://cocktails.about.com/od/spiritreviews/fr/tequila_tezon.htm

speaking of edc liquid containment devices. anyone edc a water bottle?

TAD Gear is hiring right now ^_^

:D:D:D If i worked there my head would probably explode. That or i'd be arrested for stealing everything they make/sell.

not thread related but if patron is poop. try Tezon and you'll never go back. more flavor and waaay smoother. You don't need salt and lime with this stuff, its like adding coke to single malt. if you edc a flask with tequila, tezon should be inside.

http://cocktails.about.com/od/spiritreviews/fr/tequila_tezon.htm

speaking of edc liquid containment devices. anyone edc a water bottle?

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll definitely try it next time. I sometimes EDC a small nalgene 10oz if I know I'm going to be out for a while.

I sometimes EDC a

wow. so 4sevens said nitecore is no longer accepting flashlights for repair or replacement from 4sevens. customers have to deal with nitecore's china HQ directly. sucks. it'd probably cost me more to ship the light to china than to buy a replacement.

i will not be buying another nitecore.

sounds more suspect on nitecore than 4sevens if nitecore isn't allowing 4sevens to handle their lights. probably a competition issue now that 4sevens is manufacturing their own line.

with that said im sure you'll be happier with a quark AA. it is a bit bulkier but is more of a joy to use and handle imo.

Nah, I bet it's more like 4sevens is just tired of wasting their time/money to fix all these broken Nitecore lights, so they're passing the buck directly onto Nitecore. A nice way to disguise this would be to tell customers, "Oh sorry, but Nitecore is no longer accepting lights from 4sevens for repair. You will need to deal with them directly". How convenient. [/speculation]

You're clearly not a business major. :)

this happened with 4sevens and eagletac (eagletac-store.com). they basically had a firesale, getting rid of ET lights for mad cheap cuz 4sevens had it with shoddy eagletac quality and complaints etc... there was drama between eagletac and 4sevens, like eagletac not honoring warranties from lights sold from 4sevens and eagletac trying to purchase back stock from 4sevens etc lol

who knows.. speaking of eagletac, my dad's p10c2 finally bit the dust. idk what replacement he's gonna get :[

Nah, I bet it's more like 4sevens is just tired of wasting their time/money to fix all these broken Nitecore lights, so they're passing the buck directly onto Nitecore. A nice way to disguise this would be to tell customers, "Oh sorry, but Nitecore is no longer accepting lights from 4sevens for repair. You will need to deal with them directly". How convenient. [/speculation]

You're clearly not a business major. :)

sounds much more plausible. why service the competition when you have an established brand? and we all know brane is in advertising. ;)

Wow, that's a really good price. You can get a lot more money for it on multitool.org or edcforums.com :)

Agreed. Even on Ebay, Atwood stuff gets top dollar...

Today's quick grab, just before I bombed out the door. TAD Gear pack is full of my little girl's overdue library books :rolleyes:

EDC160210.jpg

pretty simple... i've used something similar for 3 or 4 years and made that version recently. it has about a yard and a half of paracord, copper bushing and ball bearing which can be used in a lot of different ways along with the shackle that is also great as a single-knuckle duster.

Hey guissee, say if I wanted a small, slim, and basic looking (none of that tactical aesthetic) knife with a tanto style blade and a clip. && no fancy open mechanism, what would EDCthread recommend? I would like something I can slip into the side of my pocket and I wear pretty skinny jawnz so discrete is a huge plus.