edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

^ that thing is awesome. cannot rep. your hardware accessories also look very promising, im sure you'd get a few offers from people in this thread if you decided to make more.

here are some nerd goodies:

17044_442121470113_785270113_10716902_8353841_n.jpg

17044_442138915113_785270113_10717058_5267379_n.jpg

and instead of a pocket dump i'm doing a fit pic. yea i know everything is showing but i lifted my shirt/hoodie so they're not this visible.

17044_442124005113_785270113_10716918_6106687_n.jpg

17044_442121490113_785270113_10716904_1049108_n.jpg

sorry for iphone pics, oh and no i don't carry the uniball shift in the back pocket with the mnemosyne, that was just to show the clip lah

Hey EDC thread, I has a question:

Those capsules => I need something for stashing my loose leaf tea... enough to get me through the day only and I think the capsule would work. Googling gave me Bison branded ones? What is the biggest reasonably sized capsule like container available? (Tired of carrying zip lock bags full of leaves). I don't intend to carry it in my pocket so little restriction thar.

&& I think, branespload you had a Lamy safari in one of your pictures? I think I think? Or maybe it was someone else. Or maybe someone else could halps. Thoughts on the Lamy safari rollerball & replacing ink? I don't want to fuck up the thread with pen pictures lolol so link: http://www.lamy.com/eng/b2c/safari/318. It looks like the ink inside is compatible with most gel rollers (Sarasa, G2, etc)- I would like to shove some of this gel roller ink into the Safari. Them disposable barrels look way too peasant, and shit doesn't work with the rest of my writing tools.

i don't own a safari rollerball, but i do own the lamy swift in matte black and that writes very nice. pentel's energel line is great, too.

since you don't want peasant pens, these are good: http://www.jetpens.com/index.php/cPath/239_943

as for capsules, you could check out countycomm.com or www.uniquetitanium.com

i don't own a safari rollerball, but i do own the lamy swift in matte black and that writes very nice. pentel's energel line is great, too.

since you don't want peasant pens, these are good: http://www.jetpens.com/index.php/cPath/239_943

I'm a huge jetpen fan, got many pens there, but I have to be specific here, I want the Lamy safari rollerball with either G2 or Sarasa ink. Just been writing with those inks for a long time, and I've become accustomed to it. I would like to keep the same writing feel, but in a nicer barrel.

my capsule thing houses a lighter, but the innards can be removed. it should be able to house enough for just one cup.

I assume there are dedicated 'storage capsules' for pills and the like though.

How many teaspoons of leaves do you think will fit? Lol sorry for exactness! It is just convenient that I found this thread while looking for a container that is either a) food grade or B) implied food grade so I don't die brewing rust or anything (:

I'm a huge jetpen fan, got many pens there, but I have to be specific here, I want the Lamy safari rollerball with either G2 or Sarasa ink. Just been writing with those inks for a long time, and I've become accustomed to it. I would like to keep the same writing feel, but in a nicer barrel.

well the thing is... sarasa and g2 are both gel inks not really "rollerballs"... just try out a peasant energel and see how you like it. it's only the smoothest in my opinion.

i don't know if the inks are compatible, but if it is, then go for it. have you tried a google search--like "compatible ink for lamy safari rollerball"?

*edit*...nevermind. that didn't help at all.

@anthonyhong check out the pill fobs at cvs or whatever. I took a pic of the two that I have. the one on the left should be perfect for what you need. I got that one at cvs. the one on the right is probably a bit tiny.

edit: the silver guy holds a little more than 2 tsp.

Excuse the nub, but link to CVS? Google turned up some online pharmacy :P. The large one looks like the right size I think.

well the thing is... sarasa and g2 are both gel inks not really "rollerballs"... just try out a peasant energel and see how you like it. it's only the smoothest in my opinion.

i don't know if the inks are compatible, but if it is, then go for it. have you tried a google search--like "compatible ink for lamy safari rollerball"?

I tried google, apparently no one has done it yet. I sent an email off to mr Penaddict.com, maybe he can help. I hate the red Sarasa, and my red bic Velocity gel is running out, so I'll give the red Energel a try I guess, if you insist it is that awesome awesome. Do you have experience with the red? I'm having trouble finding samples of the ink, I want something bright and not murky red.

lol cvs is a pharmacy. it's like walgreens....i don't know if they have that over there either.

&

Ah yeah, CVS is just a popular pharmacy here in the states. Not sure what the Canadian equivalent is, but check your local drug store; they should have keychain pill fobs like that.

Shits haha okay we've got Shopper's Drug Mart, I'll check them out for pill boxes!

i have a red energel, but i haven't used it. it should be a bright red, though.

if i remember to dig through my pen box, i'll let you know.

Alrights, I'll just order it and find out (:. Still though, I want to find out of I can re-fill the Safari- another reason being, I have two massive bundles of Saras's. I'll update when I get my Safari to find out. + the Safari looks damn good.

&& thanks for the helps everyone (:

4sevens primaries (4sevens branded) are essentially the same as the Surefire ones, non-rechargable, 3V, longer runtime than rechargables.

3.7V are the "AW" brand RCR123as, the rechargable type using li-ion chemistry. shorter runtimes.

the primaries are much cheaper than the rechargables.

and don't worry about surefires, they are considered the standard of primary batteries