edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

A bit different from my normal dump, so...

dump113.jpg

sup jake

dump2113.jpg

Picked up one of those gun metal blued keyrings from countycomm with my last order, along with a peanut lighter. I'm really liking the peanut lighter... glad I chose the peanut over the split pea (spent a good 10 minutes deliberating between the two, heh).

+bonus pic for the BBM fam!

sufubbm.jpg

it isn't the jcrew timex watch. it's a benrus swiss manual with a NATO band.

i have the jcrew watch and IMO it's a piece of overpriced shit. quartz movement made in the philippines. no offense but that shit isn't worth 150 or whatever it's going for.

go with a vintage or something other than timex.

it isn't the jcrew timex watch. it's a benrus swiss manual with a NATO band.

i have the jcrew watch and IMO it's a piece of overpriced shit. quartz movement made in the philippines. no offense but that shit isn't worth 150 or whatever it's going for.

go with a vintage or something other than timex.

not new, but here's how i store my EDC when it's not in my pockets:

17044_403803020113_785270113_10399578_2338523_n.jpg

my EDC stuff is in this stainless cup with a raised lip.. i've since then lost that handkerchief. :[ and a quark mini ti 123 neutral white lives in between the two pen cups now

not new, but here's how i store my EDC when it's not in my pockets:

17044_403803020113_785270113_10399578_2338523_n.jpg

my EDC stuff is in this stainless cup with a raised lip.. i've since then lost that handkerchief. :[ and a quark mini ti 123 neutral white lives in between the two pen cups now

@ryan great mention on the seiko. i have the snk809k2. not sure what the diff between the 2 are...care to enlighten?

i'm guessing case size and dial... but movements are the same?

dont mean to derail the thread anymore after this but yes you have it about right. the dial is different but i think even the case style is slightly different but I think overall diameter is about the same.

and they share the same movement which I *think is what was in the seiko 5 series.

the new snz-series are nice too (new movement in them also), quite a bit larger tho..

@ryan great mention on the seiko. i have the snk809k2. not sure what the diff between the 2 are...care to enlighten?

i'm guessing case size and dial... but movements are the same?

dont mean to derail the thread anymore after this but yes you have it about right. the dial is different but i think even the case style is slightly different but I think overall diameter is about the same.

and they share the same movement which I *think is what was in the seiko 5 series.

the new snz-series are nice too (new movement in them also), quite a bit larger tho..

dont mean to derail the thread anymore after this but

WHILE WE'RE AT IT

17044_423309910113_785270113_10572953_356876_n.jpg

and it's a #2 s-biner

EDIT: I don't use the s-biner for my keys, if you look in the watch pic on the lip of the steel cup it's the back of my clip clipped to the lip of the cup LOL RHYMES

dont mean to derail the thread anymore after this but

WHILE WE'RE AT IT

17044_423309910113_785270113_10572953_356876_n.jpg

and it's a #2 s-biner

EDIT: I don't use the s-biner for my keys, if you look in the watch pic on the lip of the steel cup it's the back of my clip clipped to the lip of the cup LOL RHYMES