edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

Wait Lamy Pico takes rollerball refills?...

Yeah, this is news to me too. If this is the case, I'm definitely going to pick one up.

Also, so I'm not just dead weight in here, my EDC:

- Spyderco Delica 4

- NiteCore Smart PD D10 R2

- Lamy Safari

- iPhone

- Card wallet

- Keys + utilikey (always need to fix my glasses)

- Earbuds

- 8GB thumb drive

- Pocket Moleskine (grid)

^ yo i dont know cuz it was supposed to end the 15th or something like that but im gonna cop another nitecore lol, EZ123w as soon as i can.

my ezcr2 broke like i explained earlier, decided the light wasn't for me. contacted 4sevens and they'd be willing to refund me the BROKEN light so i could cop the 123 version in its place.

4sevens customer service + selection + brand name products + free intl shipping ftw, thats why they're like the self edge of flashlights.

Well This thread got me itching to get a different knife since I have been carrying the benchmade 9100 for 6 years now... so my new EDC came in today. Cute little guy...

Photo3.jpg

Cant see, but it is the damascus model.

^ to be honest, for my first light, I would choose the AA over the 123. I don't know why these guys are getting 123s, they're sort of like "weirdo" batteries. I already have plenty of 123s and I know how they work and I'm comfortable with their size etc. Hopefully these guys got it right.

Yo, but you're weirdo battery guy.

Revoked, I got the ezaa exactly for the reasons you mentioned (also cause brane suggested it, lol). If I'm out somewhere, or on vacation or whatever, it'd be a lot easier to pick up a pack of double a's, you feel me?

zactly why.....

Nice Benchmades up there. Tho it might just be me, but I'd never get a combo-edged knife. If I had the money to buy two blades, then I'd get one with straight grind and one with serrations. I just think the serrations at the back of the blade are a bit inconveniently placed and hardly long enough to do anything you'd need the serrations for anyway.

the whole serrations at front or back have been talked about before. my victorinox trekker has the serrations at the front, which is great for utility use.

by straight grind, you mean flat grind? if so, i agree. flat grind is good, but not the best. convex the edge on flat grind and your blade will totally own.