edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

Anyone got any input on the SOG Access Card 2.0?

SOGAC77.jpg

http://sogknives.com/store/accesscard2_SOGAC77.html

The site even has a pic of storage in the coin pocket. Purrrrfekt.

if you want a quality knife that fits in the coin pocket, look at the benchmade mini-griptillian. it's not as slim, but it has better steel and a better locking mechanism. not to mention it also comes with benchmade's lifetime warranty. oh and it's cheaper.

if this goes down, i'm after a micro widgy

does anyone here know how to set up a group buy?? I'd love to do it but I don't really know how/am too busy. Any help would receive a +rep train, right??

i still use a 40lumen LED flashlight my friend got me from China. Works well enough for me since I really only use it when I'm looking at motorcycles and cars. before i buy them.

Should I spring for a Surefire G2?

Surefire G2?? Sorta depends on what you want. It's a great flashlight but there is new technology on the way with the release of the CREE XP-G R4/R5s, which are much more efficient and way brighter. I'm not sure what emitters SF uses but I'm pretty sure they're not as new as the XP-G package.. Furthermore, that light is a 2xCR123 battery config -- which depending on your tastes could be too big for EDC. I personally prefer 1xCR123 or smaller (AAA, CR2).

The G2 will be around for a while, so I suggest you wait to see new offerings from manufacturer's w/ the new XPG, especially wait for what 4sevens has in store.

does anyone here know how to set up a group buy?? I'd love to do it but I don't really know how/am too busy. Any help would receive a +rep train, right??

Surefire G2?? Sorta depends on what you want. It's a great flashlight but there is new technology on the way with the release of the CREE XP-G R4/R5s, which are much more efficient and way brighter. I'm not sure what emitters SF uses but I'm pretty sure they're not as new as the XP-G package.. Furthermore, that light is a 2xCR123 battery config -- which depending on your tastes could be too big for EDC. I personally prefer 1xCR123 or smaller (AAA, CR2).

The G2 will be around for a while, so I suggest you wait to see new offerings from manufacturer's w/ the new XPG, especially wait for what 4sevens has in store.

It probably won't be an EDC flashlight cause my phone works just fine for the small stuff. I just keep my two(identical chinese flashlights) in my messenger bag and in my car.

New Turbo Quarks at 4sevens:

587699444_jtEcZ-L.jpg

587702358_GewbF-L.jpg

Read: http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?t=202238

Uses new CREE XP-G R5 w/ smooth reflector and turbo head for boost in throw.. Head is also lego-able w/ existing quarks. I would like one of those Turbo Q123s if I didnt already cop a Ti 123 :]

4032841745_84bd2a5ece.jpg

can't be arsed to take a pic of all the shit i carry around every day

but here is my basic keychain set up

i clip the leatherman to my belt and hang my key ring from the skeletool's carabiner

sometimes i will clip on my car keys to the main key ring with a mcgizmo but i rarely drive

pared down a bunch of stuff (SAK, pill case w/ USD) that was weighing it down

and clipped it to the key ring built into my filson bag

sometimes i have another knife in my pocket, like a case knife or laguiole but sometimes i just grab the keychain and that's it

Practice for Brawl Tournament Carry

EDC10-22-09.jpg

Headporter Fannypack

White Gamecube Controller (omg japanese exclusive shietttt)

Keys

Fenix LD01 Stainless (freakin nitecore died after the blackout, the spring popped off ughhh)

Vic Manager

Spydie Cricket

Sharp MD-33

yo i'm a girl and i dont get how you guys can carry all this shit on you. ive never carried a bag - all i need is my wallet (attached to my keys w/ a lanyard), chapstick in backpocket and some change

dunno how you guys do it

Pants with real sized pockets that aren't painted on tight fit real shit

Have enough shit on you or with you to get selected mode of transportation transporting again

MANLAW