Dont mess with old Chinese women in SF

DaBestSpoona

I've only been to SF a handful of times but TWICE I've seen shit like this go down on the MUNI. One time this TINY vietnamese lady was taking up like 4 seats on a super crowded one at rush hour with bags and bags of clothing/rags. People around her kept asking if they could sit and she ignored them to read a huge stack of french-language fashion magazines. This one other lady ended up screaming at her and they nearly came to blows...

What's up with that?

translation from somewhere else:

I had to keep re-winding to listen but the Chinese lady was like "She keeps taking up the entire seat. I ask her nicely to move but she won't budge. I ask her again and again and she just puts her foot up on all the seats." Throughout this entire thing you've got the other people on the bus cheering her on in Chinese, "BEAT HER! BEAT HER! BEAT HER... Read More! BEAT HER TILL SHE KNOWS WHAT TIME IT IS!" Then you've got the English speaking Asian intervening, etc etc etc. At the end, the lady that was doing the lumping say's "I asked her to move, I even said excuse me, but she wouldn't budge. How can you be so heartless with no such manners?"