Britain slips out of top 20 best countries to live in

ColdTurkey

I'd probably move to Australia again if there were any real moneymaking opportunities down there.

The weather is always beautiful, people aren't so fat and sad, there are lots of Chinese people now so being any kind of Asian isn't as uncomfortable as it was 20 years ago (sup Romper Stomper), lots and lots of girls look good (if you Australians doubt me, you haven't spent time in America), houses are cheap and food is edible. I might have a go at it later on, depends on if I can afford to buy a bar or something later.

Very true....Aussie girls are ridiculous.

I'd probably move to Australia again if there were any real moneymaking opportunities down there.

The weather is always beautiful, people aren't so fat and sad, there are lots of Chinese people now so being any kind of Asian isn't as uncomfortable as it was 20 years ago (sup Romper Stomper), lots and lots of girls look good (if you Australians doubt me, you haven't spent time in America), houses are cheap and food is edible. I might have a go at it later on, depends on if I can afford to buy a bar or something later.

F me but the Netherlands at the 6th place?

Are you serious???..

gay bashing on the rise ,intolerance to the Muslim community and a growing number of people declaring to vote for a uber right wing idiot

A rising problem of youthgangs a la crips and bloods in amsterdam and rotterdam.

I mean Amsterdam is still a cool place to live and work but better then the UK??

i dunno

la crips in netherlands? fucking kids these days

i would've dropped spain out of the top 20. the only thing they got going for them is that they're part of the european union otherwise their economy is shambles, worst unemployment in all of europe, rampant racism & xenophobia, terrorism from eta, separatist groups galore, drug abuse rates are the highest in europe, etc...

F me but the Netherlands at the 6th place?

Are you serious???..

gay bashing on the rise ,intolerance to the Muslim community and a growing number of people declaring to vote for a uber right wing idiot

A rising problem of youthgangs a la crips and bloods in amsterdam and rotterdam.

I mean Amsterdam is still a cool place to live and work but better then the UK??

i dunno

they legalise pot, now thats good