illkid

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

this is such an amazing thread.

my two cents.

the watch is obviously real, though pictures of the movement would really, really clear this thing up. My brother is a watch collector. He owns the stainless steel JLC, omega seamaster deville, and the Audemars Piguet perpetual among others. While he was home for thanksgiving, I asked him to look at the pictures of ken's watch and he told me "yeah, that's real" right before we had pot pie.

He did also say that sending for service is the only way to really authenticate these days, but that examining the movement is a pretty surefire way as well. So, until illkid does either of those things, he will probably continue to believe he has a fake...which is fucking stupid.

good luck, ken.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
But your watch has wide apart circles, which are evidence for a fake! HA GOTCHA.
I did clearly not state a thesis, neither did I take a side, don't get me wrong. I certainly don't think it's fake. Wow you really gotta be careful on here dropping a line.
Wow, such a contradictory remark in less than 24 hour time span.

yo. did you read the HA GOTCHA part? i think it's pretty clear he's joking.

you kinda sound like a douche bringing up 3k in every post. he's clearly not trying to rip you off.

YOU OWE ME 3K. YOU OWE ME 3K.

seriously just lay off.

A++ thread. would read again

yo. did you read the HA GOTCHA part? i think it's pretty clear he's joking.

you kinda sound like a douche bringing up 3k in every post. he's clearly not trying to rip you off.

YOU OWE ME 3K. YOU OWE ME 3K.

seriously just lay off.

A++ thread. would read again

You sound like a cheap, made in china unused douche that's looking for attention in this 5 star thread.

Don't post shit, just for the sake of posting. He's clearly not trying to rip me off? Maybe. But slandering my reputation?

Neg repped for dumbness.

You sound like a cheap, made in china unused douche that's looking for attention in this 5 star thread.

Don't post shit, just for the sake of posting. He's clearly not trying to rip me off? Maybe. But slandering my reputation?

Neg repped for dumbness.

please do not insult anyone and please prove that you are not cheap. okay?

i posted this treasd just because i was not sure whether it was authentic watch. i went to watch store to open the back and i posted the pic. i posted tread on watch forum.(but nothing i got since most members of watch forum dont know j12 because it just a fashion watch).and it is impossible that chanel store will give me an answer. i think that i did everything i should.

and ken, what did you do? you just bought it on ebay and you did not check its authorization. when i first brougt it to chanel store, they refused to add link, i sent you dozens of mails. but you did not reply anything. if you was me, what would you think about it?

ps: anyone who thinks i owe him 3K. please read the tread. what i said is i would give him 3K if i lied.

please do not insult anyone and please prove that you are not cheap. okay?

check out my jawnz :cool:

and ken, what did you do?

I went to china and bought a dozen more of those AAA+ (read here)chanel watches to make more profit $$$ since the first one was a sucess :rolleyes:

hello, i dont think anyone will give you an answer. it's your decision.

btw, i m not selling any fake, i just bought something which might be a fake.

thanks

This is the dumbest response Ive ever read, its so dumb that I dont even know where to begin.

Dude, how you suppose to sell your shit when the things you buy 'might' be fake and you dont even know whether your shit is legit or not?

"you can buy clothes, but you cant buy style."

check out my jawnz :cool:

I went to china and bought a dozen more of those AAA+ (read here)chanel watches to make more profit $$$ since the first one was a sucess :rolleyes:

This is the dumbest response Ive ever read, its so dumb that I dont even know where to begin.

Dude, how you suppose to sell your shit when the things you buy 'might' be fake and you dont even know whether your shit is legit or not?

"you can buy clothes, but you cant buy style."

'something refers to the chanel watch',not the jacket. thanks