Everyone,pls Help Me!! Fake Chanel J12

illkid

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you don't need any special "tools"

just get an eyeglass repair kit, and use the small flat-head screwdriver. it's simple

dude this is soo easy to figure out... Just take like 5 decent pictures of the watch, I can authenticate it for you, without a doubt- very very easily. Then this little public quarrel can be locked up

It'd be nice if illkid can do it now.

And I can get 3K bonus to buy a top of the range MJ costume for haloween.

quite frankly- I'm hoping for illkid's sake it's a rep- because damn- if it isn't he just completely slandered you all over a public forum, which isn't at all cool. But yeah, seriously just take 5 minutes and take some pictures!

No worries, he's gonna paypal me 3K CAD (send as gift, if not please add 4% for paypal fee) for all the troubles he's put me through. So I'm all good, mate.

actually the deployant clasp is spring loaded- not magnetized, but yes- reps do have that feature.

there are some easy tells on this model, I just need to see pics. Also was the movement automatic or quartz? They offered it in both

Its automatic-utada hikaru

Here's my previous sale thread, and a couple of pics I took of the watch:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=140209

ok here's my take on this-

with seeing just 1 picture of the front/dial of the watch. The reps I've seen (automatic reps that is) have the date wheel sunken in the date window. This seems to be flush (or very close) to the dial, which is a good thing. Also the numbers of the bezel are thick, not thin (like the rep).

SO- just by going off of that, it looks legit to me. However I'd need to see some more pics to make a 100% decision on it.

ok here's my take on this-

with seeing just 1 picture of the front/dial of the watch. The reps I've seen (automatic reps that is) have the date wheel sunken in the date window. This seems to be flush (or very close) to the dial, which is a good thing. Also the numbers of the bezel are thick, not thin (like the rep).

SO- just by going off of that, it looks legit to me. However I'd need to see some more pics to make a 100% decision on it.

I think I might have a few more pics in my photobucket. I'll try searching for them and post em here later.

But yeah, I have owned rolex, panerai, ap and patek. So I know what real watches feel like. And you don't really need to open the back actually. All you gotta do is wind the crown, there's a grittiness feel to it, which fakes normally have, but feels weak.

I've got an AP Royal Oak Offshore white themes, couple of pams (233, 292, 088), an IWC big pilot, and a rolex milgauss GV (green sapphire crystal)

as for that, it's tough to tell from pics of the back, but the engravings are good (not laser etched- on the clasp) which is good.

any pics of the dial side?

thick bezel markers, and the date font seems to be really nice white color, and thick-

I'm really leaning towards GEN on this one...

whoever told you it was fake, I can guarantee you didn't have more knowledge than I do about watches. But as I stated before: this is an easy "rep or gen" decision if illkid would just unscrew that caseback!

I've got an AP Royal Oak Offshore white themes, couple of pams (233, 292, 088), an IWC big pilot, and a rolex milgauss GV (green sapphire crystal)

as for that, it's tough to tell from pics of the back, but the engravings are good (not laser etched- on the clasp) which is good.

any pics of the dial side?

Nice! I've been wanting to get another roo, although I can't decide which ones to get just yet, my two picks are the rubberclad (black dial) with the black themes (bracelet). I'm leaning towards the black themes bracelet more, as I can get a rubber strap or a leather ones then, and swoop it every now and then. What do you think?

No pics of the sides, I think we are gonna have to wait for illkid to provide you with the pics of the bezel and the crown.

Love to see the poster's pics, he's probably gone to Chinatown to buy a fake to upload.

Nah, I think the kid is prolly just honestly clueless. I don't really blame him, he doesn't seem like he's out to try and rip me off or something.

He's prolly gone to the ATM to transfer balance to paypal in order to send me the money he promised.

Can I get a used PAM111 or 112 for 3K CAD mate? So long as its sandwich dial, I don't mind which series its from. I've always prefered the manual winding PAM as opposed to the modern, contemporary PAMs. I prefer to have clean, minimal dials than those busy dials.

I used to have the rubberclad, it was a fantastic watch- I'd get that one.

as for getting a sandwich dialed pam for under $3k (usd), I don't think you'll find a 111 for that price point, however I've seen 112's go for around $3000, not much less- but you can find one in the range.

check out paneristi.com

I used to have the rubberclad, it was a fantastic watch- I'd get that one.

as for getting a sandwich dialed pam for under $3k (usd), I don't think you'll find a 111 for that price point, however I've seen 112's go for around $3000, not much less- but you can find one in the range.

check out paneristi.com

Illkid just posted the bezel and the crown pics, although I can't really see it that well from my phone. Its on the 1st page, mate.

Man, during 03-04, a PAM 111 was around 2500 retail. Now I can't even get a used one for 3K? Talkin bout inflation. PAM 112 sounds ok. Haven't been wearing watch for quite sometime now.

Or I'll just go and get some RO jawnz from the supermarket, and prolly some cds. And take the boys, for a lads nite out.

Did i do anything wrong? i just want to solve the problem , why do u think i want to buy a fake and want to cheat u guys.

Illkid, you didn't do anything wrong. The guy prolly saw the pics of the watch I posted, and could tell it was legit. And thought that you went to get a fake watch so that you can at the very least save yourself from embarassing yourself even further and not cough up the 3K CAD you said if the watch is proofed to be legit.

However, the next time you wanna check whether somethin is legit or fugazi, you might wanna leave out the other party's name before having a legit proof that its fake.

You could've just post some pics of the watch and the box etc and ask for advice first. I bet a lot of the posters here would offer you some good and legit opinions. But you went all out, name drop me and say all these nasty things about me which aren't even true and got no proof of. Just some weird assumption you made up in your mind and which you forced yourself to believe it to be true.

Its my reputation and my good name that got ruined here, because some random joker gave you a silly rep saying that its fake. Come on man, you are better than that.

i will do this .

Dude, this is turning into a farce. If I spent 3 grand CAD, I would get it checked out ASAP and not be Sherlock Holmes by sleuthing over the internet. I mean do you really think you can be an expert in Chanel J12 just by surfing the net?

You should have got it authenticated at that time! I mean here you have a guy on the internet who can authenticate it for you for free! Shouldn't be too difficult to get some expert in Canada or on the net who can do the same thing for some money.

And you shouldn't be so quick to slime Shimoda unless you get concrete evidence like an expert's report it is really fake.

Also, could you please just open the case back and take some pics of the watch's movement, so that we can all end this once and for all.

Hope to hear back from you soon, illkid.

Cheers.

I feel for you man. I really do.

What was said is true. Illkid can just easily get a phony A J12 and open it and show the insides and since you aint there, no one will know whether he opened the phony A J12 or your J12 sold to him. That will save him 3000 CAD.