Superfuture Small Arms

pure junkie

going with 7.62, I might build an underfolder or some type of krinkov later in 5.45(or when I find a decent kit), however I've been seeing some deals on PSL/FPK receivers I haven't shot that round yet but it looks fun.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought about doing an AK flat but it seems like a monster pain to do right.

For my small arsenal I've got a STG-58 (metric FAL), CZ-82 in 9mm MAK, CZ-75b in .40, EAA Witness in .45, and a Marlin .22 rifle.

34rep2a.jpg]

i will attempt gun smithing once my parts kit arrives. romanian ak flat, hogue grip, build parts, and 922r compliance parts. looks like i need to order some 7.62 now.

• 2 weeks later...

2z7mq6s.jpg

finish up the build, overall it was fun and now i know my ak inside and out. i dont own all the stuff to build but if you find a gun forum in your area they might do build parties (atleast thats what happens in cali). i shot a match cz75b that i liked, i think i might skip the 1911 and get a ruger p944 (40sw) as i have heard good reviews on them.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

this thread got a lot of hate.. here's my springfield 1911-a1 milspec. i dont have a concealed, nor do i plan on getting one, its just fun to take to the range.

6551015271_9ed055d362_z.jpg

anyone else taking advantage of the second ammendment?

edit* this thread seems out of place in superblurber.. should be in superculture or supertrash.

Edited by (10chars)

my interest is strictly in handguns, but i find shooting kind of boring. i love gov't issue 1911s (colt in general) and g17s (i actually like the 4th gen a lot, but not the wave groove slide; if you're shooting a lot it makes sense). some others... i like the browning hi power, og sig 220 & 226 etc. not really into s&w or beretta. i'll probably never own a gun but i'd love to be able to collect antique 1911s.

I like modern and classic rifles/handguns. I got into shooting because of ar15 and glocks but have grown to like m1a and 1911 a lot more. They are in my to buy list but shooting them is a bit expensive for me at the moment. I'll probably wait until my daughter is a bit older to buy one so I can take her along.

handguns freak me out but the waif doesn't mind them. she's starting on her permit after the holiday rush. she's tiny, works late and alone, and has already had some savage beasts press guns to her head in the street.

we do have shotguns. i don't mind those at all. hers is in front. the proportions are way off in this pic, but hers is a bantam and is super tiny. it's a fucking 12ga though...munchkin with a cannon :blink:

sufusa.jpg

• 1 year later...