Superfuture Small Arms

pure junkie

I use to work for a friend in South Side of Houston where his store was robbed 3 times at gun point, and in several occasion someone drove trucks in the store to steal merchandise. Keep one things in mind, the suspects were never arrested . So when I worked there, being back in the old surrounding one of the first things I did is get a handgun., Around where I grew up, having a gun isn't something out of the norm, everyone is carrying weapons either legally or illegally.

rather be tried by twelve then carried by 6 - East Flatbush Project

Guest amon goth

Like I said I more afraid of trigger happy dudes with pride who think they're Charles Bronson all of sudden because they're packing. I dont want get shot over a fender bender or a spilled drink. Who do you think is more likely to open fire on you, a criminal who usually likes to keep a low profile or a regular joe with a ccw in a state that has "meet force with force" laws? He could shoot my ass and say I tried to rape his family.

I understand where you're coming from, but wouldn't you say someone who pulls a gun on someone over a fender bender is just as bad as the criminals he's "defending himself" against? I'm talking about use in a life or death situation. I would never pull my gun on someone who didn't pose a legitimate threat to me. I'm talking about someone breaking into my home, carjacking, mugging or threatening me.

Thankfully the world doesn't suck to the point where I won't go outside without being strapped. But it doesn't hurt to have one in the glove box or in a safe in your house.

And like I said, thats just one part of ownership of a gun. The hobby aspect of it is entirely different.

like anything else, there is always a negative aspect .....and when it comes to firearms there are several negative sides to it. I am sure there are people who will pull out a gun over a fender bender, but in reality if you pull a gun on someone you better be ready to pull the trigger. Carrying a firearm is like a having an insurance, you don't really need it but when the accident happens you sure wish you had a policy. And to those pussies who pulls out to show they are carrying a burner, one day they will pull it on the wrong person and die.

Peace

so a real desert costs like $1500-2000

i aint on that level

this jawn has a nice price:

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/links/link.jsp;jsessionid=KYE3IBKTSXGCHLAQBBJCCONMCAEFGIWE?id=0044131228580a&type=product&cmCat=froogle&cm_ven=data_feed&cm_cat=froogle&cm_pla=1241003&cm_ite=0044131228580a&_requestid=107126

.177 is ghey, but it will still splatter brains/open up a jugular at close range

i'd rather have a less lethal piece that looked sexy than something with stopping power that looked stoops (.38 snub, glock 9, etc.)

and I was referring someone else the .38 since I heard something about conceal carry. I guess if you have the money for a DE thats sweet, I'm jealous I want to drop 1000$ + on some firearms .....but I would get something else.

Also good luck on affording .50 ae ammo, a DE is a wow factor gun, but not much more than that. Luckily my dad stocked (we have 4 pre-ban ARs nib)up and then stocked up again, I came home the other day to find 2,000 .308 on my porch.

I'm also thinking about buying a 10-22 ruger for some cheap plinking when I don't want to shoot .223 all day

If you're bored go to youtube and search nutnfancy, he has some awesome vids and knows his stuff.

Also good luck on affording .50 ae ammo, a DE is a wow factor gun, but not much more than that. Luckily my dad stocked (we have 4 pre-ban ARs nib)up and then stocked up again, I came home the other day to find 2,000 .308 on my porch.

I'm also thinking about buying a 10-22 ruger for some cheap plinking when I don't want to shoot .223 all day

If you're bored go to youtube and search nutnfancy, he has some awesome vids and knows his stuff.

shoot .223 while you can. shit is expensive and i have been saving brass for reloads. same with 9mm a box of 50 cost me about 20 for just ball ammo.

shoot .223 while you can. shit is expensive and i have been saving brass for reloads. same with 9mm a box of 50 cost me about 20 for just ball ammo.

def., I usually pick up Monarch brand from Academy runs me only 5$ change. I don't mind shooting brass. I might save up and get a 1k round from ar15.com I heard thats the best deal. Around Houston we always have gun shows, might go check one out in search for cheap ammo.

• 4 months later...

Can't help you there. NY laws are not exactly gun friendly. Google it. There's bound to be one near you. Somebody else will probably chime in here soon. Oh yeah, there's no way to use "cheap" and "shooting" in the same sentence these days. It's a pricy hobby.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

got a wwii era colt 1911 for christmas when i was fifteen, since replaced it with a norinco 1911 (cheaper, better for regular shooting). still need to get the license so i can register it under my name though.

dad has a grandfathered prohibited license for his walther pp, few others as well. which isn't bad for being canadian.

Some good stuff in here. ^ Which Mossberg 500 have you got renski?

Speaking of: about to go pick this up on Thursday. Mossberg 500 Tactical Persuader.

Mostly shooting clay. Tried this gun out last weekend and it could use a longer barrel but does just fine. And it just looks mean as hell.

mine was just standard, with the added 8 shot tube. debating on getting the knoxx pistol grip for it since it mostly stays indoors.

The ww2 1911 (was it a Rand?) gun was most likely worth a lot more than the norinco.

agreed. too bad i can't afford to shoot .45 all the time, debating on picking up a sig p226 instead of going the 45 route.

i guess this can go here but it was a recent purchase. needed a safe so prying eyes wont have access to the good stuff. when i have the money i want to get a cannon safe as this is almost full because of the ammo i have.

photo.jpg

• 2 months later...